Brianna Keilar is a famed Australian journalist, commentator, and TV personality. She is the anchor and political correspondent for CNN. Read further to get to know Brianna Keilar net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Brianna Keilar Wiki
|Full Name||Brianna Marie Keilar|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1980|
|Place of Birth||Canberra, Australia|
|Occupation||Journalist, TV personality|
|Spouse/Partner||Fernando Lujan (Current Husband)|
|Height||1.61 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Brianna Keilar Net Worth||$8 Million|
Brianna Keilar was conceived in Australia to Australian Father, Glenn, and an American mother, Miriam. When Brianna was 2 years old, her family relocated to Orange County in California, United States. Brianna completed her school education at Mission Viejo High School and graduated from the University of California in Mass Communications and Psychology.
Brianna started her News anchoring career with CBS news working as an anchor journalist and even producer for several news shows featuring on MTV’s network for college and youth. A fill-in anchor for CBS News, Brianna did freelance reporting and news anchoring as well.
Brianna Keilar covered the Reporting for Congress in the year 2008 and received an honorary award for the same. She joined the CNN news network as a correspondent covering Breaking news of the nation. Some of her covered stories include the Virginia Tech massacre, serving as White House Correspondent, presidential news elections of 2012 & 2016, and many more. After the election of President in 2016, Brianna was replaced to be the afternoon news anchor for Inside Politics. Thus, Brianna is now the 12 P.M host for the CNN news network. Brianna has worked extremely hard to be where she is right now.
Awards and Nominations
Brianna has received an Emmy award for News and Documentary. Along with her CNN programs, she has helped various underprivileged students and done charities as well. In 2014, She was also awarded the White House Aldo Beckman Memorial Award for her reporting of Obamacare. A Senior Journalist and a TV Anchor, Brianna Keilar serves as a Senior Correspondent for CNN news Network in Washington.
Brianna married her long-time producer boyfriend named ‘Dave French’ in the year 2009. However, later they got separated. In mid-2016, Brianna announced to the world that she got engaged to Fernando Lujan who is a Director of National Security Council at the White House.
Before New Year evening of CNN news Network, Brooke Baldwin announced that Brianna and Lujas have married the previous day in a ceremony held in Las Vegas. She gave birth to a lovely boy in 2018. She is also the stepmother to Lujas’s son.
Brianna Keilar Net Worth
Brianna Keilar net worth is expected to be around $8 million and her salary is nearly around $500 thousand in 2021. Her news anchoring career has earned her enough fortunes and is among the highest-paid TV reporters.
Facts about Brianna Keilar
- Brianna’s full name is Brianna Marie Keilar. Her zodiac is Virgo. She is of white descent.
- Brianna is considered to be a hot and gorgeous news reporter who has convincing and brilliant news presenting skills. Her dressing style is highly appreciated and she is one example of Beauty with Brains.
- She has a big social media following. Her Instagram account has over 60,000 followers and her Twitter account has more than 300k followers. Her Facebook profile has over 50,000 followers.
- Brianna has lovely blonde hair and her eye color is blue. She is a Christian. She is good friends with Erin Burnett and Brooke Baldwin.
- Her body measurements are 35-25-37. Her bra size is 34B. Her shoe size is reported to be 7.5 (US).
- It may interest you to know that Brianna was voted Homecoming Queen in her high school.
- This beautiful blonde has made millions of fans all around the world with her amazing looks, charming personality, and quirky political commentary.
- At the 2007 Virginia tech massacre, she was the first CNN reporter on the site.
- She used to host her own show CNN Right Now with Brianna Keilar in 2018.
- Brianna also pens a column ”Home Front”. She also used to freelance as a reporter for the CBS Evening News edition.
- Her father is Australian while her mother is from America. She lost her beloved mother in 2016.