DMCA Policy & Removal at ViralNetWorth.com
ViralNetWorth respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. ViralNetWorth takes allegations of copyright infringement very seriously.
ViralNetWorth.com regularly publishes original and well-researched content. These contents are for educational purposes only. Therefore, in any case, unintentionally we publish duplicate content, image, or video from your website. If you see any mistake or error in any content, you can let us know. If you want us to remove a page, you can contact us too.
We are not hosting any images, all the images belong to their owners of sources i.e. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter respectively.
If you are certain that content appearing on ViralNetWorth infringes upon your copyright or intellectual property, kindly email us at semproz [at] aol.com with the proper detail of copied content. After proper investigation, we immediately remove any duplicate content from our site.
Requirements to file “DMCA Take Down” on our Website
- ViralNetWorth needs a digital or physical signature of the owner of the content. (or any authorized person)
- URL of copied content with complete information of copyrighted content.
- Your Full Name, Address, Email address to contact, and any contact number (mobile or landline number).
- A complete statement written by you or any authorized person who is sending the takedown notice, that the information given by you is 100% accurate and, under penalty of perjury. In addition to this, you are the owner of the content or you are authorized to act on the behalf of the copyrighted owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by ViralNetWorth, it is Company’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the alleged copyright material.
- To notify the content provider, user, or member that it has removed or disabled the material.
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will suspend and remove said content provider’s access to the service.
Note: Kindly be aware that there are considerable penalties for false claims. Above given requirements can be changed, altered, or modified at any time. In addition, we can change these requirements without notifying any person. Therefore, you are advised to regularly check this page for any change in DMCA.
ViralNetWorth will check your complaint and respond to you as soon as possible.