Elisabeth Hasselbeck is a prominent former American journalist and TV personality. She appeared for shows like The View and Fox and Friends. She declared her retirement from Fox news in December 2015. Read further to get to know about Elisabeth Hasselbeck net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Elisabeth Hasselbeck Wiki
|Full Name||Elisabeth DelPadre Hasselbeck|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1977|
|Place of Birth||Cranston, Rhode Island, U.S.|
|Occupation||TV personality, Journalist, talk show host|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Elisabeth Hasselbeck Net Worth||$16 Million|
Elisabeth Delpadre Filarski popularly Known as Elisabeth Hasselbeck was born in 1977 in Cranston in Rhode Island. Her parents, Mother Elisabeth were a catholic school teacher and her father Kenneth was a lawyer. She has a brother who is a famous musician as well as a lawyer. Elisabeth did her early schooling at St Mary School in Cranston and then at St Mary Academy. Elisabeth graduated from Boston College and did Fine arts. She also was captain of the women’s softball team in college. After college, she worked for Puma shoes.
In the year 2001, Elisabeth got the chance to appear on the reality show, “Survivor- The Australian Outback”. She was a member of the Kucha tribe and could survive among till the end of the show where she came 4th. In the 2001 Miss Teen USA pageant, Elisabeth was one of the judges. Elisabeth appeared as a host for the show “Look for less” in 2002 where she would help people in finding classy and stylish clothes at meager prices.
In 2003, her agent advised her to be a part of a news program on TV and this is when she auditioned for the show “The View”. Lisa Ling was the host of the show before she quit and finally, Elisabeth was chosen from the auditioned people to take her role.
For 10 years, Elisabeth hosted the TV show, which garnered her huge fame. In 2013, she left The View and joined another TV news show “Fox & Friends” replacing Gretchen Carlson as the co-host. After she joined the show, the show got immense popularity as audiences from every age could connect to Elisabeth. In 2015, she quit as the co-host from Fox & Friends to take care of her children after which Ainsley took over from her.
Elisabeth had been open about her Celiac disease and she even wrote a book named “The G-Free Diet” which was among the best-seller although it created controversy of being plagiarised. She started her own line in the year 2011 for gluten-free products named NoGii. Elisabeth married her college sweetheart, Tim Hasselbeck in the year 2002. They met in Boston college and started dating. They have three children, One daughter- Grace, and two sons, Isaiah Timothy and Taylor Thomas.
Awards and Nominations
Elisabeth Hasselbeck has won many awards in her inspiring career. For hosting The View, she was awarded the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show Host which she shared with Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters, and Joy Behar. Her books have been best-sellers and she is also the founder of nogii.com which sells gluten-free products.
How much is Elisabeth Hasselbeck Net Worth?
According to various authentic sources, Elisabeth Hasselbeck Net Worth is evaluated to be $16 Million. Elisabeth has been among the highest-earning TV Hosts where she used to get a $1 million salary per year before she quit in the year 2015.
Facts about Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Elisabeth’s full name is Elisabeth DelPadre Hasselbeck. She is of Italian and Polish descent. her zodiac is Gemini.
- She is a Christian and republican. She is a big supporter of former US President Donald Trump. She is married to Tim Hasselbeck and has three beautiful children.
- Her eye color is brown and her hair color is blonde. Her measurements are known to be 34-24-34.
- Elisabeth wears a shoe of size 8 and her dress size is 4. Her bra size is reported to be 32B.
- She has also worked as a shoe designer for the Puma brand.
- Elisabeth is a big admirer of Barbara Walters. She considers her mentor and true friend.
- She has a big social media following. Her Instagram account has over 130,000 followers and her Twitter account has more than 325k followers.
- In 2013, Elisabeth was named as one of the top 25 most influential women in the GOP.
- She is also a charitable person and supports breast cancer awareness.
- Elisabeth has stated that she was diagnosed with Celiac disease. She even wrote a book on this subject. There was some controversy when someone filed a lawsuit against her stating that Hasselbeck plagiarised from another book. The lawsuit was later dismissed.
- In 2006, Elisabeth got emotional on the air over FDA’s plan to sell the morning after pill. She threatened to quit the show but was later calmed down. She is a fierce pro-life person.