Hennessy Carolina is an American social media star, model, and TV personality. She is the younger sister of major rap star Cardi B. Hennessey has made appearances in several reality TV shows such as Love & Hip Hop: New York and Read further to learn about Hennessy Carolina Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Hennessey Carolina Wiki
|Full Name||Hennessy Carolina Almánzar|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 1995|
|Place of Birth||New York City, New York, USA|
|Occupation||Model, TV Star, Social media influencer, make-up artist|
|Height||1.55 m (5 ft 1 in)|
|Hennessy Carolina Net Worth||$250,000|
Hennessy Carolina was conceived on December 22, 1995, in New York City, USA. Her father was a cab driver and her mother was a cashier. She attended Herbert H. Lehman High School and is currently attending the Fashion Institute of Technology.
In 2015, Hennessey joined the social media site Instagram. She regularly posts her pictures and dancing videos on it. Her Instagram account has grown to receive over 6.5 million followers. In 2016, she appeared in the music video ”Netflix and Chill Shit” by SwiftonDemand. She likes to accompany her sister Cardi B on several award shows and red carpet events.
Hennessy joined the reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: New York which aired on VH1. This show gave her wide exposure and increased her fan base. She appeared in season five of the show and later returned as a guest in season six. In season seven, her role was increased and she was part of the supporting cast. Hennessey also appeared in Love & Hip Hop: Check Yourself.
In 2018, Hennessey Carolina joined the reality series The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars. In 2019, she appeared in the reality series Hip Hop Squares. She featured in the music video ”TakeOver” by HoodCelebrityy. Hennessey is an aspiring fashion designer and make-up artist too. She has also modeled for several magazines and brands. Her twerking videos are very popular on YouTube. Being the sister of famous rapper Cardi B, she has made a name for herself too. She still has a lot to achieve in her bright future. Hennessey has also tried her hands on rapping but she is not as successful as her big sister.
Hennessy Carolina Net Worth
Hennessy has a net worth of $250,000. Her source of income is modeling and live TV series. She also makes money from her social media profile where she posts several brand products. Hennessey has also partnered with Fashion Nova clothing which increases her income. Her net worth will surely increase in the near future as she is just 25 years old yet.
View this post on Instagram
Hennessy Carolina Facts
- Hennessy is the sister of popular rapper Cardi B. She even looks like her.
- She is of Jamaican, Spanish, and Trinidadian descent. Her Zodiac is Capricorn.
- Her name was taken from the famous drink Hennessy which her father loves to drink.
- Hennessy wanted to become a fashion designer growing up.
- She is the funniest person in her family according to her. She loves the outdoors and likes to do shopping whenever feasible.
- Hennessy claims to give her sister the name Bacardi which eventually became Cardi B.
- She often appears with Cardi B in red carpet events & award shows most notably the 2018 Grammy awards.
- Hennessy is bisexual. She is dating a woman named Michelle.
- She has Dark Brown eyes and her hair color is black. She is the sister-in-law of Rapper Offset.
- Hennessey has body measurements of 34-26-35 and her Bra size is 32B. Her hobbies are rapping, twerking, and dancing.
- She is currently earning around $150,000 per month from her partnership with Fashion Nova Clothing.
- She has attended the Fashion Institute of Technology. She likes to do the make-up for Cardi B.
- Hennessey has a huge social media following. Her Instagram account has over 6.5 million followers and her Facebook Page has more than 500,000 fans. She often posts her twerking videos on Instagram.