Chris Stark is a notable British radio personality and DJ. Born in 1987, Christopher Stark’s current dating and girlfriend status are not confirmed. Stark is a British radio jockey and popular personality who from a very young age has made his strong and amicable presence felt. His style of interviewing is considered to be eccentric and yet loved by his audience. Stark also has a strong presence on social networking sites and is estimated to draw a salary of almost a million pounds every year. Read further to know about Chris Stark net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Chris Stark Wiki
|Full Name||Christopher Francis Stark|
|Date of Birth||12 March 1987|
|Place of Birth||Watford, England|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Chris Stark Net Worth||$2 Million|
Chris Stark was born on 12 March and is 34 years old currently. He was born in Watford, London, United Kingdom, and is White by ethnicity. His parents initially named him Padraig but later changed it to Chris. He had a knack for public speaking from a very young age and started hosting a show on radio Northwick Park hospital radio when he was only 18 years of age. He was always destined to do a radio show it seems like.
While still in college, his alma mater the University of Southampton allowed him to own his own radio show cast in the student radio station of the university. He usually led a reckless and carefree adventurous life and often hangs out with his friends. Stark went on to study politics at the University of Southampton.
Chris Stark started his career in radio commentary with Northwick Park Hospital’s local radio channel and moved on to work with other renowned radio stations like Galaxy, Virgin Radio, RealmRadio, and BBC6 Music. His big break came with the association with the BBC radio channel.
He went on to host several popular shows like Real or No Real, Scott’s Friend Chris, Loving the Trolls, Mike Oxbig Vs. Moe Lester, 24 Years At The Top End to name a few. For the show 24 Years At The Tap End, he narrated his autobiography in different phases and made it more appealing by blurting out his past secrets as well. He revealed most of it in the late-night show Tap End: Unplugged. Many people are interested in Chris Stark net worth because of his amazing career.
In 2013, Stark was sent for interviewing celebrity star Mila Kunis on only 10 minutes notice. His style of interviewing the star in an unexpected way took the internet world by storm and attracted 10 million views across the world. During the interview, he talked less about movies and more about his personal life to which he invited the star. This eccentric way of interviewing continued for other stars as well.
Chris was rumored to be dating Hollywood actress Demi Lovato but there is no confirmed news on this. The radio personality stands 5’5” feet tall and enjoys visiting local pubs, playing football, and playing drinking games with his close friends. He continues to host shows on BBC and has millions of fan followers on social networking sites. He is a very humble guy and has lots of friends.
Chris Stark Net Worth
According to several authentic sources, Chris Stark has a net worth of $2 million. He has accumulated wealth from his career and endorsements.
Facts about Chris Stark
- Chris Stark is one of the brightest radio personalities in Great Britain.
- He is a big football fan and supports Watford Football Club.
- Reportedly, he is married and has one child. The identity of his wife is currently unknown.
- Chris has a sizable social media following. His Instagram account has over 250k followers. His Twitter profile has more than 420,000 followers.
- He received fame in 2013 when he interviewed famous Hollywood actress Mila Kunis. Instead of asking her about her upcoming movie Oz the Great and Powerful, he talked to her about his hometown, the football team he supports, and the drinking games he plays with his friends.
- The interview went viral and more than 10 million people watched it.
- He went on to have similar interviews with actor RDJ and Jennifer Aniston.
- Stark studied politics and zoology at the University of Southampton.