Jessica Gomes is a notable Australian model and actress. She is well-known for modeling in Victoria’s Secret. She has also made appearances in numerous movies. Read further to learn about Jessica Gomes Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Jessica Gomes Wiki
|Full Name||Jessica Gomes|
|Date of Birth||25 September 1985|
|Place of Birth||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Jessica Gomes Net Worth||$6 Million|
Jessica Gomes was conceived on September 25, 1985 in Sydney, Australia. She was born into a mixed-race family. Her mother is of Singaporean descent while her father has Portuguese ethnicity. Jessica spent has childhood in Perth. She always wanted to be in the limelight since childhood. One of her sisters is also a model. Jessica enrolled in La Salle College for her studies.
When Jessica was just 13 years old, she was persuaded by her mother to join a modeling agency. In 2004, she signed a contract with IMG Models. She did most of her early work in Asian cities like Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Shanghai, Hong Kong because she felt a connection to her asian roots. She gained fame and recognition in Korea when she appeared in ads for LG mobile phones. By 2013, Jessica was one of the top models in the world.
Jessica Gomes has also appeared in several movies such as Transformers: Age of Extinction, Merci beaucoup Bradley Cooper, Chuck, The Last International Playboy, Once Upon a Time in Venice, Cinderella, Father Figures, and Crown. She has appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues 8 times.
She is signed to Chic Management, IMG Models in Sydney, Women / 360 in New York, Vivien’s Model Management in Sydney, Iconic Management, and Dreamodels Hong Kong Limited. Gomes is inspired by models China Machado and Elle Macpherson. She has graced the covers of magazines like Cleo, Elle, Vogue, Vogue Australia, Harper’s Bazaar, Teen Vogue, Glamour, Victoria’s Secret, and American Glamour.
Jessica has modeled for several brands including Calvin Klein, Motorola, Urban Outfitters, Levi’s, Outfitters, Garnier, DKNY Jeans, and Victoria’s Secret. She appeared in advertisements for Rocawear, Lee Min Ho, Sean John’s Unforgivable fragrance, Jones, Enprani Cosmetics, LG Cyon Bikini Phone, Hyundai Sonata, and Coca-Cola.
How much is Jessica Gomes Net Worth?
According to various sources, Jessica Gomes Net Worth is evaluated to be $6 Million. She has generated her wealth through her modeling career and brand endorsements.
Facts about Jessica Gomes
- Jessica Gomes is mixed race. She has Chinese and Portuguese ethnicity. She is a Christian.
- She has dark brown eyes and her hair color is dark brown. Her body measurements are released to be 33-23-35. Her Bra size is reported to be 30C.
- Jessica has a dress size of 6 and her shoe size is 9. Her zodiac is Libra. She loves Tattoos.
- She was a tomboy in her childhood. She has 3 siblings (2 sisters and one brother).
- Jessica is dating Daniel Ricciardo. She has no children.
- Maxim ranked her at #25 position in Hot Top 25 Females list in 2012.
- In 2013, Jessica was named the 6th Hottest woman in Maxim Magazines’ list of Top 25 Hottest Females.
- Her mother’s name is Pei-Yuen Gomes and her father’s name is Zeca Gomes. She has an elder sister whose name is Bianca Gomes.
- Her multiracial background has helped her a lot in her successful modeling career.
- Jessica likes hiking and walking alone. She does several workouts and exercises daily to keep her body in healthy condition.
- Her favorite designers are Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh, and Mario Sorrenti.
- Australian retail company David Jones announced her as its brand ambassador.
- Jessica is also an owner of a lip gloss company named Gomes Pink.
- She has a sizable social media following. Her Instagram account has over 220,000 followers and her Twitter profile has more than 70,000 followers.
- Her Facebook page has more than 200,000 likes.
- In 2011, she appeared in the Korean reality TV dance show Dancing with the Stars in which she finished at 3rd position.
- Jessica used to share a flat with model Gemma Ward.
- She has been described as one of the most desirable women on the planet.