Sharon Ooja is a famed Nigerian actress and model. She is well-known for her role in the series Skinny Girl in Transit. Keep reading to get to know Sharon Ooja net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Sharon Ooja Biography
Sharon Ooja was conceived on April 6, 1991 in Nigeria. She spent her childhood in Plateau State. Her parents’ information is not available on the internet. She went to Regina Paci Secondary School for her studies. Sharon attended Houdebge North American University Benin and graduated with a degree in Mass Communication. She was always keen on becoming a Celebrity.
Sharon started her professional career at the age of 22. She is most popular for portraying the role of Shalewa in TV series Skinny Girl in Transit. Her acting was appreciated by critics and she got fame and exposure. Then, she made an appearance in the movie The Men’s Club which was a moderate Success.
Sharon Ooja got several awards and nominations for her performance in 2018 movie King of Boys. It received positive reviews and Sharon got national fame. Since then, she is continuously appearing in quality series and films. She is going to become a mega-star one day. She possesses all the qualities to reach the top of the Nollywood film industry.
Her filmography includes Skinny Girl in Transit, From Lagos with Love, Lara and the Beat, King of Boys, Coming from Insanity, Mom at War, Who’s The Boss, Bling Lagosians, and Oloture. She also hosted GT Bank’s Fashion Week in 2017.
Sharon Ooja Wiki
|Full Name||Sharon Ooja Egwurube|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1991|
|Place of Birth||Kaduna, Nigeria|
|Sharon Ooja Net Worth||$0.3 Million|
Awards and Achievements
Sharon has won several accolades in her impressive career. She has been nominated for Most Promising Actress of the Year by City People Entertainment Awards and Most Featured Actress in Cinema Movies Award at City People Movie Award. Furthermore, she got a nomination for Best New Actress of the Year. Sharon OOja Biography is a source of inspiration for young African actresses.
Sharon Ooja Net Worth
According to various sources, Sharon Ooja has an approximate net worth of $300,000. She has generated her income through her acting and modeling career.
Facts about Sharon Ooja
- Sharon Ooja is one of the most in-demand actresses in the Nollywood film industry right now.
- Her full name is Sharon Ooja Egwurube. Her zodiac is Aries.
- Her good looks and great acting has made millions of fans all over Africa.
- She is not dating anyone at the moment. There were some rumors that rapper Ice Prince was her boyfriend but she clarified that they are just good friends.
- Sharon resides in a beautiful house and possesses a nice luxury car.
- This gorgeous and seductive actress has done really well in her stupendous career. Sharon is a Christian.
- She is active on social media sites. Her Instagram account has over 600,000 followers and her Twitter profile attracts 10,000 followers.
- Sharon got her breakthrough via Nadani TV.
- Schweppes Nigeria chose Ooja as its brand ambassador. She has 3 sisters.
- Sharon has not been involved in any controversies. She is a very warm, funny and humble person.