Christina Cox is a Canadian actress, writer, stuntwoman, and photographer. She is best known for her role in the movie ”The Chronicles of Riddick”. Keep reading to get to know Christina Cox net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Christina Cox Wiki
|Full Name||Christina Cox|
|Date of Birth||July 31, 1971|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupation||Actress, photographer, stuntwoman|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Christina Cox Net Worth||$8 Million|
Christina was born on July 31, 1971, in Ontario, Canada. She showed an interest in dance and acting at a very young age. Christina went to Arts York at Unionville High School and then attended Ryerson Theatre School of Toronto. She trained in taekwondo, track and field, and Gymnastics.
Christina Cox started her career by appearing in the 1994 movie ”Spike of Love”. She was cast in ”Better than Chocolate” in a significant role. In 2004, she appeared in the big-budgeted action sci-fi movie The Chronicles of Riddick. However, the movie was not a box office success. The same year, she worked as a stuntwoman for the lead actress in the Oscar winning movie ”Million Dollar Baby”.
Christina appeared in the 1996 TV series F/X: The Series as Angela Ramirez. In 1999, Christina was cast in the supernatural TV show The Crow: Stairway to Heaven. In 2007, she joined the cast of the TV series ”Blood Ties” as Vicki Nelson. This was her first main role. Her acting was praised by critics. She landed the role of Mayor Celia Castle in the popular superhero TV show ”Arrow”. In 2017, Christina joined the cast of the crime drama TV series iZombie as Katty Kupps.
Her TV credits include Andromeda, Mutant X, The Outer Limits, Jane Doe, Girlfriends, Earth: Final Conflict, Stargate Atlantis, 24, Dexter, The Mentalist, iZombie, Castle, This is Wonderland, House, Combat Hospital, and Bones.
Awards and Nomination
In 1998, Christina was nominated for a Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Continuing Leading Dramatic Role for her performance in the TV series F/X: The Series.
Christina Cox Net Worth
Christina has a net worth of $8 million. She has accumulated this wealth through her appearances in movies and TV shows. She has been active in the entertainment business for three decades and has made a nice fortune with her hard work and dedication.
Facts about Christina Cox
- Christina Cox is of Caucasian and Jamaican descent. She is an excellent athlete.
- Her body measurements are 33-24-33 and her bra size is 38B. Christina has green eyes and her hair color is blonde.
- She wanted to become an Olympic gymnast and played soccer in her youth.
- Her Zodiac sign is Leo. Her Shoe size is 8.5 and her dress size is 4. She has two elder sisters named Melissa Cox and Tracy Cox.
- In 2010, Christina got married to NFL player Grant Mattos. They have a lovely daughter named Flynn together.
- She is active on social media platforms. Her Instagram account has over 7000 followers and her Twitter account has more than 10,000 followers.
- Christina is also very good at boxing, muay Thai, fencing, and handling firearms.