Jenna Coleman is a famous British Actress. She is well known for portraying Jasmine Thomas in Emmerdale, Jonna Lindsay in the miniseries The Cry, Queen Victoria in the series Victoria, Marie-Andrée Leclerc in miniseries The Serpent, and Clara Oswal in the popular sci-fi series Doctor Who. Keep reading and we’ll reveal Jenna Coleman net worth to you.
View this post on Instagram
Jenna Coleman Wiki
|Full Name||Jenna-Louise Coleman|
|Date of Birth||27 April 1986|
|Place of Birth||Blackpool, England|
|Occupation||Actress, voice actress|
Tom Hughes (Current BF)
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Jenna Coleman Net Worth||$5 Million|
Jenna Coleman was born in April 1986 in Blackpool, England. Her father’s name is Keith Coleman and her mother’s name is Karen Coleman. She went to Arnold School for her studies. Jenna was given an opportunity to study English at the University of York but she rejected it to play Jasmine Thomas in Series Emmerdale.
Jenna started her career by appearing in the 2005 soap opera Emmerdale. She received several awards for her performance and played the part for four years. In 2009, she was cast as Lindsay James in the drama series Waterloo Road. In 2010, she landed the role of Susan Brown in the TV movie Room at the Top.
In 2012, Jenna gained worldwide fame when she was cast as the companion of the Eleventh Doctor in the popular TV show Doctor Who. She portrayed the role of Clara Oswald from 2012 to 2015 in three seasons. Her performance was universally well-liked and she made a lot of fans. This series proved spectacular for her career-wise. Many people are interested in Jenna Coleman net worth because of her inspiring career.
In 2013, Jenna was cast in the drama series Dancing on the Edge. In the same year, she portrayed Lydia Wickham in Death Comes to Pemberley. In 2016, she got another big break when she joined the TV series Victoria as Queen Victoria. Her performance was positively received. Victoria has aired 3 seasons and the fourth season will reason soon. In 2016, Jenna appeared in the movie Me Before You which was a box office success. It grossed $208 million against a $20 million budget.
In 2018, Jenna landed the role of Joanna Lindsay in the mystery miniseries The Cry. In 2021, she portrayed Marie-Andrée Leclerc in the crime drama series The Serpent which is based on serial killer Charles Sobhraj. She has narrated various audiobooks including A Christmas Carol, The Secret Garden, Doctor Who: Destiny of the Doctor and Pressures, Residential.
Jenna Coleman has endorsed several brands including Burberry, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Jaguar, Vilshenko, Abigail Ahern, Discover Soneva, Mercedez Benz Cars, and Sonia Rykiel. She has also worked in several video games by lending her voice in Xenoblade Chronicles, Lego Dimensions, and Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition.
Awards and Achievements
Jenna has gained several awards in her illustrious career. She has won TV Times Awards, Glamour Awards, Golden Nymph Awards, I Talk Telly Awards, National Television Awards, Logie Awards and Harper’s Bazaar Women of the Year Awards. Moreover, she has been nominated for International Emmy Awards, Movieguide Awards, Saturn Awards, The British Soap Awards, NAVGTR Awards, and Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Awards.
How Rich is Jenna Coleman?
Jenna Coleman has an incredible net worth of $5 million. She has made her wealth by appearing in TV series and movies.
Jenna Coleman Facts
- Jenna is of Scottish and Irish ethnicity.
- She admires Keira Knightley for her beauty. Jennas like to shop at Other Stories, Zara, and Vestiaire Collective.
- Jenna has stated that she was inspired by Maxine Peake’s books.
- She supports several charities such as Place2Be and One To One Children’s Fund.
- Jenna belongs to the Christian religion. Her Zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Her eye color and hair color is dark brown. She does yoga and intense workouts to maintain her healthy body. She also likes to ride horseback.
- Jenna’s favorite films are Little White Lies, Betty Blue and Bringing Up Baby (1938). Damien Chazelle is her favorite director.
- Jenna is a very close friend of Peter Capaldi who worked with her in Doctor Who. She is also friends with Perdita Weeks and Sammy Winward.
- She expressed her desire to play a Bond girl one day. Jenna is also a skilled dancer.
- Her Grandma named her after the character Jenna Wade from the popular TV series Dallas.
- Jenna is very active on social media platforms. Her Instagram account has over 900,000 followers and her Twitter account has over 300,000 followers.
- She faced a lot of rejection when she went to Hollywood. Eventually, her persistence paid off and she was cast in 2011’s Captain America: The First Avenger.