Tricia Helfer Net Worth
Tricia Helfer is a Canadian actress, model, and voice actor. She is well known for her role as Number Six in the beloved Sci-fi series Battlestar Galactica. Read further to know about Tricia Helfer net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Tricia Helfer Wiki
|Full Name||Tricia Janine Helfer|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1974|
|Place of Birth||Donalda, Alberta, Canada|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, voice actress, TV presenter|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Tricia Helfer Net Worth||10$ Million|
Tricia Helfer was born on April 11, 1974, in Alberta, Canada. She belongs to a family of farmers. Her father’s name is Dennis and her mother’s name is Elaine. She got into modeling when was noticed by a modeling agent scout in the cinema.
Tricia Helfer started her noteworthy career by winning a modeling contest in 1992. She walked for several prominent brands and appeared on various magazine covers including Elle, Amica, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Marie Clare, and Flare. She retired from modeling in 2002.
After officially retiring from modeling, Tricia entered the film industry in 2003. She made her film debut in the thriller White Rush. In 2003, she got cast as Cylon/Number Six in the Sci-fi TV series Battlestar Galactica which made her a household name. The series got huge ratings and Tricia’s acting was praised. She appeared in all the seasons of the series.
In 2007, Tricia joined the cast of the TV series Burn Notice. She voiced Black Cat in the animated program The Spectacular Spider-Man. She appeared as Gail in the popular sitcom Two and a Half Men. In 2010, she landed the main role in the crime series Dark Blue. She got the role of Alex Clark in the legal thriller series The Firm. In 2014, Tricia joined the cast of Killer Women. In 2016, she was cast as multiple characters in the fantasy show Lucifer. In 2019, she joined the series Van Helsing where she performed as Dracula.
Her filmography includes Spiral, Memory, Walk All over Me, Authors Anonymous, Green Lantern: First Flight, A Beginner’s Guide to Endings and Bombshell. She lent her voice to several video games such as Mortal Kombat X, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, Mass Effect 3, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void and Halo 3: ODST.
Tricia has acted in several TV series such as The Librarians, Killer Women, Tron: Uprising, Lucifer, Powers, Husbands, Human Target, Lie to Me, Rick & Morty, The Dealership, Chuck, Supernatural, The Firm, Burn Notice, Jeremiah, The Collector, Them, Creepshow and Battlestar Galactica: The Plan.
She has walked in many top fashion shows including Dolce & Gabbana, John Galliano, Carolina Herrera, Claude Montana, Givenchy, and Christian Dior, etc. She has endorsed many brands like Versace, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Victoria’s Secret.
Awards and Nominations
Tricia has received appreciation for her work in modeling, TV series, and movies. In 2004, she was awarded the Leo Award for Best Lead Performance by a Female in a Dramatic Series for her performance in the Sci-fi TV show Battlestar Galactica. She has also been nominated for NewNowNext Award, Scream Awards, and Behind the Voice Actor Awards.
View this post on Instagram
In 1992, Tricia Helfer won the ”Supermodel of the World” contest organized by Ford company. She posed as a cover model for the Playboy magazine in 2007.
Tricia Helfer Net Worth
Tricia has a net worth of $10 million. She has earned this amount through her acting career and modeling gigs.
Facts about Tricia Helfer
- Tricia Helfer has Norwegian, English, Swedish, and German ethnicity.
- Her last name Helfer means helper in the german language. She is also a singer.
- In 2002, Tricia officially retired from modeling and decided to focus on her acting career.
- Maxim placed her at #57 position in their Hot 100 list in 2007. In 2010, Tricia was ranked at 55th position.
- Tricia is a cat lover. She has several cats in her home. Their names are Lily, Summer, LeBron, Samantha, and Bella. One of her cats Bella is with her for 20 years.
- When she was just 17 years old, a modeling agent scout discovered her while she was waiting in line to watch a movie.
- Katee Sackhoff (her Battlestar Galactica co-star) and Tricia started a charity website named Acting Outlaws.
- Tricia has done a lot of charity work. She sells the autographed pictures of her popular characters from TV shows and donates the money to charities for animal rescue and welfare.
- Her eye color is blue and she has blonde hair. Her body measurements are 34-24-34 and her bra size is 4B. She has a dress size of 2.
- She is best friends with actress Katee Sackhoff who was her co-star in Battlestar Gallactica.
- This gorgeous blonde has made a fortune in her inspiring career. She went from a model to a respected actress and is now trying to help people through various NGO’s and charities.
- She supports PETA, The Tulip Ride, Seattle Humane Organization, Richmond Animal Protection Society, Kitten Rescue LA, Best Friends Animal Society and other charities.
- Tricia has gained a sizeable audience on social media. Her Instagram account has 1 million followers and her Twitter profile has 200,000 followers.
- She has 3 siblings. Their names are Tara Helfer, Tammy Helfer and Tina Helfer. Tricia was married to a lawyer named Jonathan Marshall from 2003 until 2019.