Amina Buddafly is a multi-talented German-born American personality who continues leaving an indelible mark as an actress, singer, songwriter, and producer. Rocking the TV, singing, and off-stage performance world, she is best known as an R&B vocalist who worked with her sister Jazz and Sophie and is famous as the hot member of the top listed popular TV reality show, “Love and Hip Hop”. Keep reading to learn about Amina Buddafly net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Amina Buddafly Wiki
|Full Name||Amina Buddafly|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1983|
|Place of Birth||Hamburg, Germany|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, TV personality|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Amina Buddafly Net Worth||$0.6 Million|
Born of a German father and Senegalese mother on April 18, 1983, in Hamburg Germany, Amina’s love affair with music started early. Her father played jazz during his free time as a hobby while her mother was the one who introduced her to some famous singers like Marvin Gaye and The Jacksons. Amina had a great childhood. Her education information is scarce on the internet. She has two sisters whom she loves very much.
Her sensational voice, her insistence on uniqueness, and her determination to succeed have made Amina Buddafly rich. She wrote her very first song when she was just 13 in 1996 and her first record deal happened just after 4 years along with her two sisters and released under a single name, Choyce. Moving to New York with just dreams and determination, the gorgeous lady has impressed all with her love and passion for music and persistence to succeed.
Amina is also the former lead singer of the famous and well-known group Black Buddafly, whose first EP, 1 AM Part 1 which came in the year 2013. Today, her catalog holds over 400 songs written by her. Still looking for a chance to shine, she calls herself a non-quitter, perfectionist, and an extremely competitive lady. She is very well known for appearing in the reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: New York. Many people are curious about Amina Buddafly net worth because of her incredible career.
Some of her most famous songs are Can U, Don’t Wanna Be Right, Nothing, All Grown Up, Drinks on Me, Put Me to Bed, Be About It, Love My Life, I am Love, Your love is Poison, Hush, What It feels like, Never Give up, My Next Guy, Just Dreamin, Been There Done That, Give Me More, In His Love and Die WIth You.
On the personal front, Amina Buddafly is gaga over tattoos and cars with the latest Range Rover Evoque touted as her style statement. Controversy and rumors surround her marriage with the rapper Peter Gunz but she is super happy with him and her two daughters. She stays in an awesome luxurious villa in Los Angeles. Indicatively and magnificently constructed house with a dynamic view; the house stands as a testimony of all opulent luxuries. We sure cheer her to scale greater heights.
Amina Buddafly Net Worth
According to our research, Amina Buddafly has an estimated net worth of $600,000. She makes her money via her musical career, royalties, TV appearances, and brand endorsements. Her net worth is expected to increase in the near future.
Facts about Amina Buddafly
- Amina’s full name is Aminata Buddafly. She is of Caucasian and Senegalese descent. Her zodiac is Aries.
- She is of the most popular and famous TV personalities in the United States. Her stunning looks have captured the hearts of million of people all over the world.
- Amina has two sisters named Sophie Schmahl and Safietou Schmahl.
- She has brown eyes and her body measurements are determined to be 34-24-34.
- Amina was married to Pete Gunz. She is currently dating a guy named Marty. She has two children.
- She makes extra money through her sponsored Instagram posts. She charges between $4k-$6 for one sponsored post. Big brands pay a lot of money to popular celebs like Amina to promote their products on social media.
- She has a huge social media following. Her Instagram handle has over 1.9 million followers, her Twitter profile has more than 225k followers and her Facebook page has over 125k followers.
- Amina Buddafly is a huge admirer of Rihanna, Beyonce, Shakira, Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Prince, Ice Cube, 50 Cent, and Jay-Z.
- She started writing songs at the age of 13. Amina used to sing in the church choir in her childhood.
- Amina likes to collect exotic cars. She also likes tattoos a lot.