Lexa Doig is a Canadian actress who is famous for her appearances in the slasher movie Jason X, and the TV series Andromeda. She is married to Michael Shanks, has 2 children & getting a handsome salary today. The real name of this legendary actress is Alexandra Lecciones Doig, but she is popularly known as Lexa Doig but for fans, she is just the Rowan, the character portrayed by her in the science fiction thriller and horror movie Jason X. Keep reading to know about Lexa Doig net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Lexa Doig Wiki
|Full Name||Alexandra Lecciones Doig|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1973|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Lexa Doig Net Worth||$0.5 Million|
Toronto, the capital of Canada is the birthplace of this phenomenal artist and the date was 8th June 1973. Gloria her mother from the medical world, though she was a professional nurse and her father was a technical person, an engineer. She has excelled in rhythmic gymnastics, which she learned from her childhood days. She has started her creative career from the age of six by directing and creating the story of the school plays.
Lexa Doig is a high school dropout and she did this just because of her passion for acting. She has started her career journey when she was just sixteen years old but not as an actress, she started the career as a model, eventually, she has moved to an acting career and proved herself as a brilliant movie and television actress. Her first assignment was ‘’Tekwar’’. She has made a nice fortune from her career.
People also remember her as an actress in Andromeda, a popular television series. Her all-time hit venture in the glamor world is ‘’Friday the 13th”, a shivering horror movie series. She also played Talia Al Ghul in the super hit drama series Arrow. Lexa will portray Bree Webber in the upcoming TV series Chucky based on the movie series of the same name. She is also very well known for her role as Dr. Carolyn Lam in the Sci-fi series Stargate-SG1.
On her acting triumph Andromeda, she has met her love of life Michael Shanks, her co-actor in this show. After a three years long courtship period, the love birds of the film world be married. They have two children now and their fairy tale love story continues with the note of ‘lived happily ever after’. She is a completely dedicated mother of her children, even her stepchild, and a dedicated family person too. She also has some charity ventures; she always helps poor people. She is a bookworm, whenever she gets the time she spends it reading books or playing video games.
Awards and Nominations
Lexa Doig has been nominated for multiple awards in her amazing career. In 2012, she received a nomination for Leo Award for Best Female Guest Performance. In 2016, she got nominated for another Leo Award.
How much is Lexa Doig Net Worth?
According to various sources, Lexa Doig Net Worth is evaluated to be $500 Thousand. She has accumulated her wealth by appearing in movies and TV series.
Facts about Lexa Doig
- Lexa is one of the most leading and beautiful Canadian actresses in the world.
- Her zodiac is Gemini. She is of Scottish, Irish, Filipino, and English descent.
- She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her body measurements are revealed to be 35-24-35.
- Lexa Doig wears a shoe of size 8. Her dress size is determined to be 7.
- She is a very talented artist. When she was just 6 years old, she directed a stage play named Strawberry Shortcake.
- Lexa has also worked on theatre productions such as Romeo and Juliet and Arsenic and Old Lace.
- She used to be a model before she made it big as an actress. Lexa has walked for many designers and has appeared in several magazines.
- Lexa has a sizable social media following. Her Instagram account has more than 28k followers while her Twitter profile has over 38k followers.
- In 2001, she got hitched by actor Michael Shanks. They have two children together.
- In 2012, she got cast as Petra Hossa in the drama series Arctic Air.
- She is very good friends with Kristin Kreuk and Neve Campbell.
- Lexa Doig has spoken against the Asian hate crimes that occurred during the Covid-19 pandemic.