Tina Arena is an acclaimed Australian singer, songwriter, music producer, actress, and TV personality. She is one of the most successful Australian artists selling over 10 million records. She has released several albums in her glorious career. Read further to get to know Tina Arena Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Tina Arena Wiki
|Full Name||Filippina Lydia “Tina” Arena|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1967|
|Place of Birth||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|Occupation||Singer, Musician, Record producer, TV Star, Actress, Author, Songwriter|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Tina Arena Net Worth||$10 Million|
Filippina Lydia “Tina” Arena was conceived on November 1, 1967, in Melbourne, Australia. Her dad Giuseppe “Joe” Arena was a rural worker and a laborer and her mother Francesca “Franca” Catalfamo was a homemaker. She enrolled in the St. Columba’s College, Essendon for her studies. Tina used to listen to French, Italian and Spanish songs in her childhood.
Tina Arena started her professional career by appearing in the singing show Young Talent Time. She gained fame and attention from this show. She appeared in several commercials too. Her first album titled Tiny Tina and Little John was released in 1977. Tina started to perform in concert, live shows, and clubs. In 1990, she released her second album Strong as Steel which received positive reviews.
In 1994, Tina launched her third album Don’t Ask which was a groundbreaking success. It sold over 1 million units worldwide and fetched her many awards. Her next album The Deep was released in 1997. It was also a commercial success and sold more than 1.5 million copies worldwide. It still is the best selling album in France by an Australian singer. This album gained Tina worldwide fame and wealth.
Tina Arena released another album titled Just Me in 2001. In 2007, she launched another album Song of Love & Loss which was positively received. It reached the #1 position on ARIA Top 20 Australian Albums. In 2008, she released Songs of Love & Loss 2. In 2013, Tina released her tenth album Reset which was a great commercial success. She released another album Eleven in 2015. It was very popular and reached the #1 position on Australian Artists Albums.
Her most famous songs include Sorrento Moon, Wasn’t it good, Burn, Heaven help my heart, Live for the one I love, Don’t Cry for me Argentina, Chains, I want to love you, You set fire to my life, Now I can dance, show me heaven, If I was a river, Reset All, If I didn’t love you, I need your body, The Windmills of your mind, Je te retrouve un peu, Les trois cloches, Aller plus haut, Je m’appelle Bagdad, Entends-tu le monde?, Voici les clés, L’un pour l’autre, Oh Me Oh My and Tant que tu es là.
Tina Arena has collaborated with several artists, for instance, Arena, Jessica Mauboy, Gérard Lenorman, The Veronicas, Luca Barbarossa, Jay, Marc Anthony, Robbie Nevil, Desmond Child, Nile Rodgers, Mark Hudson, and Victoria Shaw. Her genres are Pop, R&B, and Dance-pop. She is signed to EMI, Columbia, and Sony BMG.
Tina has also appeared in numerous TV shows such as Top of the Pops, The Flying Doctors, Midday, The Donny & Marie show, 2000 Sydney Olympics, The Panel, Have You Been Paying Attention?, musicMAX, Channel V, The Ray Martin Show, Opening of Walt Disney Studios Paris, Australia’s Funniest Home Videos, Carols in the Domain, Tout le monde en parle, Live 8, Sunrise, The Footy Show, Dancing with the Stars, Star Academy, Australian Idol, Talking Heads, Postcards, The Project, Good News Week, Sidaction, A Current Affair, So You Think You Can Dance, Talkin’ ‘Bout Your Generation and Sunday Night.
Awards and Nominations
Tina has received several awards and accolades in her distinguished career. In 1983, she received the Penguin Award. Tina was awarded the Best New Talent Award at Countdown Reader’s Poll. In 1995, she won multiple ARIA Music Awards in the categories of Song of the Year, Best Female Artist, Best Pop Release, and Album of the Year.
Tina has also grabbed the BRIT Awards, APRA Awards, BMI Award, NRJ Music Awards, 21st Annual MO Awards, Radio Awards, and World Music Awards. In 2010, she picked up the IT List Awards. Tina has also received nominations for J Awards, People’s Choice Awards, Helpmann Awards, USA Dancestar Awards, ASTRA Awards, and Logie Awards.
How much is Tina Arena Net Worth?
According to various sources, Tina Arena Net Worth is determined to be $10 Million. She has accumulated her wealth through her singing career, TV appearances, concerts, and endorsements.
Facts about Tina Arena
- Tina Arena’s full name is Filippina Lydia Arena. Her zodiac is Scorpio.
- She is one of the most influential Australian singers of all time.
- Tina can sing in many languages including English, Spanish, French and Italian.
- She is one the most successful female artists of all time selling over 10 million albums worldwide.
- In 2009, Tina was honored with the Knighthood of the Order of National Merit by French President Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Tina has performed in many events, concerts, and award shows.
- She is active on social media platforms. Her Instagram account has over 85k followers and her Twitter profile has more than 45,000 followers. Her Facebook page has over 25k followers and her YouTube channel has over 160k subscribers.
- Tina was hitched to Ralph Carr, from 1992 to 1999. She is currently in a relationship with Vincent Mancini and has a son with him.
- She started singing at a very young age. She has been singing for over 4 decades.
- Tina is a very charitable and generous person. She financially supports many charities including Barnardos and Soldier On.
- She released her autobiography titled Now I Can Dance in 2013. She is a supporter of the #MeToo and #TimesUp movements.
- Her musical influences are Barbra Streisand, Carole King, Aretha Franklin and Dusty Springfield.