Stephanie Rice is a famous Australian swimmer who has touched the hearts of many with her stupendous achievements. It was in the year 2008 at the Summer Olympics held in Beijing in China she first caught the attention of many when she won three gold medals and was spoken highly by many all over. Later in 2009, this 1.76 m tall Stephanie Rice became the cynosure of many eyes when she was given the prestigious ”Medal of the Order of Australia’’. Check out her biography, real age, height, salary, boyfriend name, and career. Keep reading to get to know Stephanie Rice net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Stephanie Rice Wiki
|Stephanie Louise Rice
|Date of Birth
|17 June 1988
|Place of Birth
|Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|Ex-swimmer, TV personality
|1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)
|Stephanie Rice Net Worth
Stephanie was born in the year 1988 in Brisbane in the country of Australia to Warren Rice and Raelene Clark. She has two siblings named Mitchell and Courtenay. She attended Clayfield College and later went to Caroline Chisholm School. She also enrolled in the elite sports institute Queensland Academy of Sport. It is important to note that she was involved in controversies in the year 2010 after she posted anti-gay comments on her Twitter account and was criticized by many. However, she later apologized for her remarks.
In the year 2006, she made many heads turn when she won the coveted gold medals at the Commonwealth Games. In 2008, she won three gold medals at Beijing Olympic Games. She continued her career and won many competitions. Rice is one of the most well-known Australian swimmers in the world. Many people are interested in Stephanie Rice net worth because of her amazing career.
Stephanie Rice has been endorsing products like Davenport and has been awesome. Her name and fame reached every nook and corner after she made her presence felt in many TV shows like ’’60 Minutes Olympics Special plus other shows like ‘’Make Me a Super Model’’ etc. It is worthy to note that in the year 2014 she stunned many when she announced her retirement from professional swimming. This pretty Stephanie Rice was also awarded’’ World Swimmer of the Year in 2008 by the well-known ‘’Swimming World’’ magazine of the USA.
Eamon Sullivan is a popular swimmer from Australia who has made a huge impact on many with his superb efforts and Stephanie Rice dated this sensational Sullivan before and made noises. She later got separated from him. The latest piece of news about her is currently she is in a relationship with another person named Nick D’Arcy who has also been sensational in swimming. Stephanie Rice made her country of birth Australia proud and happy after achieving great heights in swimming and in this aspect she and another great Australian swimmer Ian Thorpe were simply superb.
Awards and Achievements
Stephanie Rice has won several awards and accolades in her inspiring career. In 2008, she was declared the ”Telstra Australian Swimmer of the Year” and ”Female World Swimmer of the Year” by Swimming World Magazine. In 2009, she was honored with the Medal of the Order of Australia. In 2019, Stephanie was inducted into the Sport Australia Hall of Fame and International Swimming Hall of Fame.
Stephanie Rice Net Worth
According to various sources, Stephanie has a net worth of $1.5 million. She earns approximately $400,000 annually by ads and winning prizes. She has earned her wealth through her swimming career, endorsements, and TV appearances.
Facts about Stephanie Rice
- Stephanie’s full name is Stephanie Louise Rice. Her zodiac is Gemini.
- Her eye color is Hazel and she has dark brown hair.
- In 2010, Stephanie posted an anti-gay slur which brought her criticism. She later apologized for her insensitive remarks.
- She has a sizable social media following. Her Instagram account has over 115k followers and her Twitter profile has more than 110,000 followers. Her Facebook page has over 100,000 followers.
- Stephanie Rice uses her social media accounts to promote several brands such as The Grounds, DahlHouse Nutrition, and Unichi Wellness. This increases her overall net worth.
- She is a vegan. Stephanie also won The Celebrity Apprentice Australia in 2013.
- Rice currently coaches with CoachUp, a popular private coaching network.
- She used to date famous swimmer Michael Phelps. Currently, she is in a relationship with Rory Maguire.
- Stephanie regularly works out to keep her body fit and toned. She also does yoga.
- She holds several world records in swimming.