Stephanie Gilmore is a notable Australian surfer and actress. She is a seven-time Women’s World Champion. She has also appeared in numerous movies. Keep reading to get to know Stephanie Gilmore Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Stephanie Gilmore Wiki
|Full Name||Stephanie Louise Gilmore|
|Date of Birth||29 January 1988|
|Place of Birth||Murwillumbah, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Stephanie Gilmore Net Worth||$6 Million|
Stephanie Gilmore was conceived on January 29, 1988, in Murwillumbah, Australia. She was always interested in surfing when she was young. Her family encouraged her to pursue her passion for surfing.
Stephanie Gilmore started her professional career in 2005 when she competed in the 2005 Roxy Pro Gold Coast and ultimately won it. In the next year, she won another competition. Gilmore showed great potential in the 2007 Women’s ASP World Tour. In 2007, she won the World Title. She repeated this incredible feat in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2018 thus making her the 7-Time World Champion.
In 2010, Stephaine picked up the trophy at Swatch Girls Pro France. In the same year, she was honored with inclusion in the Surfing Hall of Fame. According to the Roxy Surf team, she is the top-ranked athlete. In 2014, she participated in the documentary titled Stephanie in the Water. In 2018, Gilmore won the 2018 WSL World Title.
Stephanie is also an activist and supports equal pay for women, men’s health issues, climate change, water availability in Sudan, and welfare for poor children. This gorgeous blonde athlete has achieved more than any man or woman in the world of professional surfing.
Her stance is natural and her shaper is Darren Handley. Her favorite waves are Honolua Bay, Macaronis, and Greenmount.
She has also appeared in many movies including Spirit of Akasha, Perception, First Love, Proximity, A Deeper Shade of Blue, and Going Vertical: The Short Board Revolution. She has also signed several endorsement deals with major brands like Breitling watches, Audi, Roxy, Nikon, and DHD Surfboards. This played a role in an increase in her wealth.
View this post on Instagram
Awards & Achievements
Stephanie has been awarded numerous times in her illustrious career. In 2009, she was the recipient of the Female Action Sports Star Award. In 2010, she was given the Laureus World Sports Award for Action Sportsperson of the Year. In 21 and 2013, Stephanie won the Best Female Action Sports Athlete ESPY Award. She was inducted into the Surfer’s Hall of Fame in 2010.
Stephanie Gilmore Net Worth
Stephanie has a predictable net worth of $6 million. She has accumulated her wealth through her career, endorsements, and appearing in movies.
Facts about Stephanie Gilmore
- Stephanie’s full name is Stephanie Louise Gilmore. Her Zodiac is Aquarius. Her nickname is Happy Gilmore.
- She is one of the most influential and highest-earning surfers in the world.
- Her father’s name is Jeff Gilmore and her mother’s name is Tracy Gilmore.
- Stephanie has two siblings whose names are Bonnie Gilmore, and Whitney Gilmore.
- She has been endorsed by many brands such as Nike, Nikon, Roxy, DHD Surfboards, and Sanitarium.
- Gilmore is not married. There are no details available on the internet about her partner. She has no children.
- She has also acted in several movies. She mostly plays surfers in them.
- Stephanie started surfing at the tender age of 10. She likes to dance and sing in her leisure time.
- She is active on social media platforms. Her Instagram account has more than 650,000 followers and her Twitter profile has over 125,000 followers. Her Facebook page has over 450,000 likes which show her popularity.
- Stephanie Gilmore has achieved more than any woman in her professional surfing career. She is a 7-time World Champion.
- She is a role model for young girls and women all around the world.