Skales is a famous Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter known for his singles ”Shake Body”, ”Komole”, ”My Baby and ”Take Care of Me”. He has released several albums in his illustrious career. Keep reading and we’ll reveal Skales net worth to you.
View this post on Instagram
Skales aka Raoul John Njeng-Njeng was conceived on 1 April 1991 in Nigeria. His childhood was very poor and his mother did humble jobs to support him. He went to the University of Jos where he met Jesse Jagz and Jeremiah Gian who were music producers. Skales took an interest in music because of them. Shortly, he left this institution to attend Lead City University from where he graduated in office technology and management.
Skales started his incredible career by releasing his song ”Must Shine” which was quite a success. In 2009, he signed a record deal with EME Record. He released his singles ”Keresimesi” and ”Mukulu” at the same time. In 2012, he partnered with other musicians to release a collaborative album titled Empire Mates State of Mind. It was critically acclaimed.
In 2015, Skales released his debut album titled Man of the Year. It was a great success and brought him praise and recognition. In 2017, his second album The Never Say Never Guy was released. In the next year, he launched his third album Mr Love which further brought him fortune and fame. Million of people are waiting for his next album to drop soon. In 2014, Skales founded his own record label titled OHK music. It was rumored that he had signed with Dem Mama Records but Skales rejected these speculations.
Some of his famous songs include Temper, Shake Body, Fire Waist, Ajaga, Lo Le, Pon Mi, God is Good, Selecta, Shaku Shaku, One Leg Up, Kowope, O’Crazy, Laba Laba, Blackberry, Bomblast, My Baby, Currency, Skales, and Oyoyo. His genres are R&B and Hip hop. Skales is signed with OHK Music, Empires Mate Entertainment, Baseline Music and Konde Music Worldwide.
He has collaborated with various singers and rappers such as Falz, Timaya, Terry Tha Rapman, Harmonize, Olamide, Davido, Gino, Leo Wonder, DJ KaySmith, Victoria Kimani, Mr Vegas, Nezo, Pope, Laylow, Dj Roja, Rotimi, Lil Kesh, Vanessa, Teni, Phenom, Harmonize, Jesse Jagz, Ludo, Banky W, DJ Xclusive, Niyola, Ice Prince, Wizkid, Kel and Shaydee. He has worked really hard to get where he is today.
|Full Name||Raoul John Njeng-Njeng|
|Date of Birth||1 April 1991|
|Place of Birth||Kaduna State, Nigeria|
|Occupation||Singer, rapper, songwriter|
|Skales Net Worth||$2.6 Million|
Awards and Achievements
Skales has won a Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Best Upcoming Artiste in Male Category and The Headies Award for Best Collabo. He also received an Award for Best Vocal Performance (Male). Skales is one of the highest-paid and skilled rappers in Nigeria. Skales Biography is surely an inspiration for young artists all over the world.
Skales Net Worth
Skales has a predictable net worth of $2.6 million. His primary source of wealth is his rapping and singing career. He still has a lot to achieve in his amazing career.
Facts about Skales
- Skakles’s real name is Raoul John Njeng-Njeng. He belongs to Edo State.
- In 2011, Skales was a victim of a horrific car accident. Due to this unfortunate accident, one person died and three were injured.
- Skales is currently one of the wealthiest and influential rappers in Nigeria.
- H used to write songs when he was just 10 years old.
- Skales has a huge following on social media. His Instagram account has over 2 million followers and his Twitter account has more than 750,000 followers. His Official YouTube channel has over 200,000 subscribers.
- His single ”Shake Body” has been viewed over 30 million times on YouTube.
- There is no information available about the dating life of Skales. He has managed to keep his personal life out of the public view.
- His mother used to work in a cassette store. Skales used to visit her regularly which led him to become interested in music at a young age.
- In 2016, MTN announced him as one of their ambassadors.
- Reportedly, Skales has recorded more than 200 songs.