Skai Jackson is a notable American actress and model. She was born in 2002 and worked in several TV series & movies. One of the most popular TV African-American ethnicity actresses, Skai Jackson had been exposed to the world of acting at mere nine months of her age. Her real modeling career as a child artist started in 2007. Keep reading to get to know Skai Jackson net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Skai Jackson Wiki
|Full Name||Skai Syed Jackson|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 2002|
|Place of Birth||New York City, U.S.|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, TV personality|
|Spouse/Partner||Julez Smith, Lil Keed, Famous Jay|
|Height||1.57 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Skai Jackson Net Worth||$0.5 Million|
Skai Jackson was conceived on April 8, 2002, in New York City. Her parent’s details are not disclosed on the Internet. It is reported that her parents separated when Skai was very young. She was brought up by her mother. She appeared in various commercials when she was just an infant.
Being a beautiful child, Skai did several commercials since she was just nine months old including the very famous Band-Aid bandages. Her official debut was as Destiny in ‘Liberty Kid’, an independent film released in 2007. Soon, she appeared in another short movie, ‘Rescue Me’ and later ‘The Rebound’. 2010 saw her making guest appearances in a number of television series like ‘Team Umizoomi’; ‘Boardwalk Empire’ etc.
Simultaneously, Jackson also did small roles in movies like ‘Arthur’, ‘The Smurfs’. However, her actual credentials of success and stardom came in 2011 when she bagged the role of Zuri Ross in the TV series, Jessie. Her series was aired for two years post which she moved on to its sister series, Bunk’d in which her role of Zuri Ross continued.
Simultaneous to the show, she also appeared in a role in the American comedy show, ‘Good Luck Charlie’. Later she was seen in the role of ‘Joetta Wattson’ in the Hallmark Channel film, “The Watsons go to Birmingham” which was aired in 2013. She made an appearance in Lil Nas X’s song Panini which was a super-hit song.
A mere 19-year-old Skai has impressed all with her performances so much that she has become one of the nominees for Outstanding Performance in the Image awards in the youth category. Her passion and liveliness are touted to be infectious. She has dated many boys in the past. She does love to be active on social media and has a huge fan following there.
Skai Jackson is also a person who does not take nonsense and does not mind shutting the mouth of people with her wispy tongue of need be through social media. The winner of BAFTA Awards for Kid’s Vote in the television category, she has also won a nomination for the favorite TV show in the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards. With her television and film career both on the success road, the lady is sure to go places.
How much is Skai Jackson Net Worth?
According to various sources, Skai Jackson Net Worth is evaluated to be $500 Thousand. She has generated her wealth via her career, movies, TV shows, commercials, book sales, and endorsements. She is still very young so we expect her net worth to increase in the near future.
Facts about Skai Jackson
- Skai’s full name is Skai Syed Jackson. Her zodiac is Aries. She is of African-Honduran descent.
- She is one of the fastest rising black actresses in the United States.
- Her dad left the family when she was very young. Skai is also a fashion designer.
- She has dark brown eyes and black hair. She wears a shoe of size 4.
- Skai Jackson has a huge social media fan following. Her Instagram handle has over 7.2 million followers and her Twitter profile has more than 700k followers.
- Her Tik Tok channel has over 15 million followers and her Facebook page has 2 million likes. This is really significant following for a 19-year old actress.
- She has been involved in numerous controversies. In 2020, she was severely criticized for doxing a minor for using a racial slur.
- Jackson has also been involved in a feud with rapper Bhad Bhabie. Skai claimed that Bhad Bhabie was harassing her.
- In 2019, she published her book titled Reach for the Skai: How to Inspire, Empower, and Clapback.
- She has also appeared in the reality TV series Dancing with the Stars but only reached the semi-finals. Skai has been nominated for a Shorty Award and Image Award.