Sean Bean is a famous British actor. He is well-known for his roles in movies GoldenEye, The Lord of The Rings, Ronin, Troy, and TV series Game of Thrones and Snowpierecer. Keep reading to learn about Sean Bean Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Sean Bean Wiki
|Full Name||Shaun Mark “Sean” Bean|
|Date of Birth||17 April 1959|
|Place of Birth||Handsworth, Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England|
Ashley Moore (Current Wife)
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Sean Bean Net Worth||$20 Million|
Sean Bean was conceived on April 17, 1959, in Handsworth, England. His father Brian K. Bean was a shop owner and his mother Rita Tucked was a secretary of his dad. Sean wanted to become a footballer originally but he got injured in his childhood. He enrolled in Brook Comprehensive School and the joined Rotherham College of Arts and Technology to study welding. He obtained a scholarship to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art to study Drama.
Sean started his illustrious career by appearing in the stage production of Romeo and Juliet. He appeared in several stage productions later. he made his fil debut in the 1984 movie Winter Flight. In 1986, he was cast in the movie Caravaggio. He portrayed Tadgh McCabe in the 1990 drama film The Field. In 1992, Sean joined the cast of the movie Patriot Games which was commercially successful.
On Television, Sean gained fame and prominence when he was cast as Richard Sharpe in the Sharpe TV series. He portrayed the character many times in TV movies. This led to him becoming the sex symbol in Britain. Sean got a major breakthrough when he was chosen to play the antagonist Alec Trevelyan in the 1995 James Bond movie GoldenEye. Upon its release, the movie was a box office success earning over $350 million worldwide.
In 1998, Sean was cast in the action movie Ronin. He appeared in many movies before landing the role of Boromir in The Lords of the Rings Franchise. These movies brought him additional fame and wealth. His next appearance was in the action movie Equilibrium. In 2004, he appeared in the movies Troy and National Treasure. Both were box office successes. In 2005, Sean appeared in the action movie Flightplan which grossed over $125 million.
His other films include Wicked Blood, Black Death, Jupiter Ascending, WolfWalkers, Pixels, Silent Hill: Revelation, Mirror Mirror, The Young Messiah, Dark River, Drone, The Martian, and Possessor. He has also lent his voice to numerous video games, for instance, GoldenEye 007, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, Life Is Feudal, Kholat, Hitman 2, Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, A Plague Tale: Innocence and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
In 2010, Sean was cast as Eddard Stark in the superhit drama series Game of Thrones. His character became one of the most popular characters in the series despite only appearing in one season. In 2012, he played Paul Winstone in the TV series Missing. In 2014, Sean portrayed Martin Odum in the crime drama show Legends. In 2016, he played Father Michael Kerrigan in the TV series Broken for which was awarded many times. In 2018, he appeared in the TV series The Oath. Sean appeared as Douglas Bennett in the 2020 sci-fi series Snowpiercer.
Awards and Nominations
Sean Bean has collected various awards in his distinguished career. In 2002, he won the Phoenix Film Critics Society Award. In 2003, he was awarded the Online Film Critics Society Award. 2004 saw him receiving the Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, Critic’s Choice Award, and National Board of Review Award. In 2010, he picked up the Screamfest Horror Film Festival Best Actor Award.
In 2011, Sean grabbed the Portal Award for Best Actor and IGN People’s Choice Award for Best Television Hero. In 2013, he was given the International Emmy Award and Royal Television Society Awards. In 2017, he won the Cologne Film Festival Hollywood Reporter Award and BAFTA Award for Best Leading Actor.
How much is Sean Bean Net Worth?
According to various sources, Sean Bean Net Worth is evaluated to be $20 Million. He has generated his wealth through his brilliant acting career.
Facts about Sean Bean
- Sean Bean is one of the most gifted and talented British actors of all time.
- He is mostly known worldwide for playing Ned Stark in the fantasy series Game of Thrones. The series also starred Maisie Williams, Emilia Clarke, Michelle Fairley, Lena Headley, Mark Addy, Stephen Dillane, Iwan Rheon, Sophie Turner, and Joe Dempsie.
- Sean has played villains a lot of times in his amazing career. He originally wanted to play soccer professionally but an injury forced him to change his career plans.
- He has been married 5 times. He was hitched to Debra James from 1981 to 1988. Then, he married actress Melanie Hill in 1990 and they divorced in 1997. He was hitched to actress Abigail Cruttenden from 1997 to 2000. In 2008, he exchanged vows with Georgina Sutcliffe but they also divorced in 2011. Next, he married Ashley Moore in 2017.
- Sean Bean has 3 children whom he loves very much. His hobbies are gardening, listening to music, welding and sketching.
- He has a down to earth and reserved personality. He is also a talented pianist.
- Sean is active on social media sites. His Instagram account has over 250,000 followers.
- In 2004, he was chosen as the Sexiest Man in the UK. His eye color is green and his hair is light brown.
- He loves sports and supports Sheffield United FC.
- Sean Bean has also appeared in a lot of commercials for many brands and companies such as Marks & Spencer, Royal Marines, Royal Armouries, Acuvue contact lenses, O2, Leeds, Beechams Flu Plus, and National Blood Service.
- He has been a subject of an Internet meme that his character seems to die in almost every movie he is in.