Samara Weaving is an esteemed Australian actress and model. She is famous for appearing in The Babysitter, Home and Away, SMILF, and Ready or Not. Keep reading to learn about Samara Weaving Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Samara Weaving Wiki
|Full Name||Samara Weaving|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1992|
|Place of Birth||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|Spouse/Partner||Jimmy Warden (Fiance)|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Samara Weaving Net Worth||$3 Million|
Samara Weaving was conceived on February 23, 1992, in Adelaide, Australia. Her dad Simon Weaving is a director and lecturer. Her mother is an art therapist and belongs to Maltese ethnicity. Her sister Morgan Weaving is also an aspiring actress. Samara went to Canberra Girls Grammar School and eventually became drama captain there. She is the niece of popular actor Hugo Weaving and Ann Weaving.
Samara Weaving started her incredible career by appearing in the TV series Out of the Blue. Her next role was in the series Home and Away. She portrayed Indi Walker which gained her exposure and admiration. She made her film debut in the thriller movie Mystery Road. In 2016, she appeared in the action movie Monster Trucks. It was a massive box office bomb.
Samara received widespread attention when she was cast as Heather in the TV show Ash vs Evil Dead. In 2017, she appeared in the drama movie Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri which was a critical and commercial success. This movie won 2 Oscars and several other awards. Samara got a major breakthrough when her movie ”The babysitter” was released. It received positive reviews and her acting was acclaimed. She appeared in its sequel.
In 2018, Samara was cast in the TV movie Picnic at Hanging Rock. She also appeared in the TV series SMILF which aired from 2017 to 2019. In 2018, Samara appeared in the movie Guns Akimbo. In the same year, she joined the cast of the comedy thriller movie Ready or Not. Upon its release, the movie was declared a box office success grossing over $55 against a $6 million budget. Her performance was widely appreciated as Grace Le Domas.
In 2020, Samara was cast as Claire Wood in the TV series Hollywood. She also appeared in the movies Last Moment of Clarity, 100% Wolf, and Bill & Ted Face the Music. She is slated to appear as Shana O’ Hara in the movie Snake Eyes. Samara will also portray Jessica in the TV show Nine Perfect Strangers.
Awards and Achievements
Samara has collected several awards in her impressive career. In 2011, she was nominated for an AACTA Award. In 2017, she won the Online Film Critics Society Award, Florida Film Critics Circle Award, and Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award. In 2018, she received the Gold Derby Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, Georgia Film Critics Association Award, and Critics’ Choice Award.
In 2019, Samara Weaving was nominated for Golden Schmoes Awards, IGN Summer Movie Awards and Equity Ensemble Awards. 2020 saw her getting nominations for the HNiD Awards and Fangoria Chainsaw Awards for her performance in the thriller movie Ready or Not.
Samara Weaving Net Worth
According to various sources, Samara Weaving has a net worth of $3 Million. She has accumulated her wealth through her acting career and modeling assignments.
Facts about Samara Weaving
- Samara Weaving is one of the leading and influential Australian models and actresses.
- Her uncle is famous Australian actor Hugo Weaving. They have appeared in a movie together in 2013.
- Samari has English, Belgian, and Maltese ancestry.
- Her natural hair color is dark brown and her eyes are piercing blue.
- She has been endorsed by several brands for instance Bonds.
- Samara does cardio exercises to keep herself healthy and fit.
- She has starred in the music video of the single Attention by Charlie Puth.
- She has lived in Indonesia, Fiji, and Singapore in her childhood.
- In 2016, rumors circulated that she was beaten by MAGA supporters but in fact, it was just a picture of her in makeup on the set of ”Ash vs. Evil Dead”.
- Samara is signed with Untitled Entertainment and William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
- Her father’s name is Simon Weaving and her mother’s name is Helena Bezzina. She also has a sister named Morgan Weaving.
- Samara is active on social media sites. Her Instagram account has over 1 million followers and her Twitter account has over 95,000 followers.
- She looks very much like another Australian actress Margot Robbie.
- Samara has stated that she wants to play American actress Marilyn Monroe one day.