Pia Muehlenbeck is a sensational Australian social media personality, model, businesswoman and vlogger. She is a perfect example of Beauty and Brain. She studied law and was a qualified lawyer but she wanted to do something different and unique. To fulfill her crave, she became a fashion designer and then a popular social media personality. She had the opportunity to establish her career in the corporate world but she left that opportunity to become a modeling and blogging star. Read on to know about Pia Muehlenbeck net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Pia Muehlenbeck Wiki
|Full Name||Pia Muehlenbeck|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1991|
|Place of Birth||Reutlingen, Germany|
|Occupation||Vlogger, Model, Internet Personality, nutrition author, entrepreneur|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8in)|
|Pia Muehlenbeck Net Worth||$1 Million|
Pia was born on 5th November 1991 in Germany but she moved to Sydney and settled down there, her real home is there. She enrolled in Aquinas College. Pia was a brilliant student and she achieved her law degree at the prestigious Bond University with the Bond University DUX Collegiate Scholarship. Pia has a sister whose name is Tara Muehlenbeck.
Pia is a popular blogger and posts her workout videos regularly on YouTube. She then launched her own sportswear line on the web and by doing that she became an entrepreneur. The name of her clothing line is SLINKII. The brand of Pia has a huge collection of Yoga pants, crop tops, and also the Yoga Pants. One certain portion of the profit from her label goes for charity purposes. She is going to launch a swimwear line soon including bath towels. Many people are curious to know Pia Muehlenbeck net worth because of her successful career.
Her stunning figure is one of the most attractive things about her popularity on social media. But to keep it and also keep her fit, she maintains a tight routine daily. She and her boyfriend Kane start their day early with Yoga and Gym. She believes that exercise is not only keeping the body fit but also clears the mind. She is the model for her products also. She regularly shoots the photos for her Instagram post.
Pia Muehlenbeck modeled for many fashion magazines and she became one of the popular fashion designers and fashion bloggers. This fit and fine former lawyer has a keen addiction to social media and she has created a huge craze there by her happening pictures and styling mantras. She lives a king-size life with her boyfriend Kate Vato, who is the creative director of the brand.
Pia Muehlenbeck Net Worth
According to our research, Pia Muehlenbeck has an estimated net worth of $1 million. She has accumulated her wealth via her vlogging, modeling, social media, and endorsements. She is young so we can expect an increase in her net worth in the future.
Facts about Pia Muehlenbeck
- Pia Muehlenbeck was born in Germany but later moved to Australia. Her zodiac is Scorpio. Pia is a Christian.
- Her father’s name is Thomas Keonig and her mother’s name is Petra Koenig.
- She has 2.1 million followers on Instagram and also 1 million likes on Facebook.
- Not just on Instagram, this style diva and businesswoman is equally popular on Twitter and she has 30k followers there. She displays her lavish and stylish lifestyle through her social media profiles. The bikini-clad pictures of Pia are really the talk of the town topic.
- She has made millions of fans all over the world with her gorgeous looks and amazing physique.
- Her body measurements are revealed to be 34-26-34. Her bra size is 32D.
- Pia has light brown eyes and her hair color is brown. Her shoe size is reported to be 7 (US).
- She is very good friends with Zoella and Jenna Marbles.
- She is an animal lover and has several pets.
- Pia has endorsed many brands including Alice McCall, Guess, Contiki, Women’s Best, H. Mumm, Seafolly, General Pants, Misha Collection, Jet Swimwear, Dior and BMW.
- She is also a charitable person and works with several organizations most notably One Tree Planted NGO.
- It may interest you to know that her favorite place is Thailand, her favorite movie is The Harry Potter series, her favorite food is Ice Cream, and her favorite YouTuber is David Dobrik.
- Her hobbies include painting, vlogging, traveling, and shopping. She is also a nutrition model.