Molly Parker is a Canadian actress and writer. She is well-known for her appearances in the TV series Deadwood, Lost in Space, and House of Cards. Read further to know Molly Parker net worth.
— Molly Parker (@TheMollyParker) March 12, 2015
Molly Parker Wiki
|Full Name||Molly Parker|
|Date of Birth||30 June 1972|
|Place of Birth||Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada|
|Occupation||Actress, writer, director|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Molly Parker Net Worth||$2 Million|
Molly Parker was born on 30 June 1972 in British Columbia, Canada. She described her parents as hippies. Molly showed interest in learning Ballet at a very young age of 3. She went on to perform with Royal Winnipeg Ballet Company. She has one younger brother.
Molly started her career by appearing in the 1993 movie Just One of the Girls. She got cast in several movies which didn’t enhance her career. In 1996, Molly got a major breakthrough when her movie ”Kissed” was released. It was considered controversial at the time due to its theme of necrophilia. However, critics liked the movie. Famous critic Roger Ebert gave this movie a 3-star rating.
In 2004, Molly Parker landed the role of Alma Garret in the HBO series Deadwood. It was the turning point of her career. She got recognition for her performance in this western show. She also appeared in the hit TV show, Dexter. In 2014, she got cast as a congresswoman in the Netflix series ”House of Cards” which brought her additional fame and several nominations. Molly then appeared in the remake of Lost in Space and Goliath. She has performed several different characters in various time periods in her amazing career.
Her filmography includes Bliss, Kissed, Wings of Courage, Just One of the Girls, Suspicious River, The Intruder, Men with Brooms, Rare Birds, The War Bride, The 9th Life of Louis Drax, Darwin, The Wicker Man, Small Crimes, 1922, Weirdos, Pieces of a Woman and Words on Bathroom Walls.
On TV, Molly has appeared in The Outer Limits, Neon Ride, The Marshal, My Son Johnny, Nightmare Cafe, Little Criminals, Ebbie, Titanic, Twitch City Six Feet Under, The Wonderful Maladys, Dexter, Deadwood, Hemingway & Gellhorn, The Firm, Goliath, Heritage Minutes, House of Cards and Lost in Space.
Awards and Achievements
Molly has received several awards in her career including Vancouver Film Critics Circle Awards, Taormina International Film Festival Awards, Leo Awards, and Genie Awards. She has also been nominated for Canadian Screen Awards, Gotham Awards, Gemini Awards, SAG Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards, and Saturn Awards.
Molly Parker Net Worth
Molly Parker has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Her source of income is her appearances in movies and TV series.
Molly Parker Facts
- Molly Parker is of English descent. She has been acting since she was fourteen years old.
- She has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her dress size is 4 (US). Her body measurements are 34-25-35 and her bra size is 34B.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini. She is active on Twitter. Her Twitter profile has over 11,000 followers.
- Molly was married to Matthew Bissonnette from 2002 to 2016. They have one son together.
- Molly Parker is one of the most prominent Canadian actresses right now.
- She has been nominated for an Emmy award for her performance in the superhit Netflix series House of Cards.
- Molly is capable of portraying several characters in different genres. She has performed as a necrophiliac student, a congresswoman, a nun, a rape victim, a widow, and an escort.