Mia Kirshner is a Canadian actress and writer. She is famous for her roles in TV series 24, Star Trek: Discovery, and The L-Word. Read further to find out Mia Kirshner net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Early Life and Childhood
Mia Kirshner was born on January 25, 1975,
Mia Kirshner Wiki
|Full Name||Mia Kirshner|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1976|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Height||1.6 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lbs)|
|Mia Kirshner Net Worth||$2 Million|
Mia started her career by appearing in the Sci-fi TV series War of the Worlds. She made her film debut in the movie Love and Human Remains. In 1994, she acted in Atom Egoyan’s movie Exotica. It was critically acclaimed and Mia’s acting was praised. Famous critic Roger Ebert gave this movie a 4/4 star rating. In 2001, she appeared in the popular thriller TV series 24. In the same year, she made an appearance in Not Another Teen movie which was a commercial success.
In 2004, Mia was cast in the TV series The L-Word. She played the role of Jenny Schecter for 6 years. In 2006, she landed the role of actress Elizabeth Short in the movie Black Dahlia. It was directed by Brian De Palma. Even though the movie received negative reviews, Mia’s performance was acclaimed. She also appeared in the TV series Star Trek: Discovery and The Vampire Diaries.
Her filmography includes New Best Friend, Party Monster, Speed of Life, Mad City, Miss Conception, Murder in the First, Cadillac Girls, Love and Human Remains, Exotica, Century Hotel, Not Another Teen Movie, Dreamland, The Barrens, and Miss Conception. Many people are interested in Mia Kirshner net worth because of her illustrious career.
She has appeared in several TV series such as Road to Avonlea, E.N.G., Danger Bay, War of the Worlds The L Word, 24, The Vampire Diaries, The Cleaner, Defiance, Bloodline, Wolf Lake, Star Trek: Discovery, and The College Admissions Scandal.
Mia has been in many relationships with different actors. In 2001, she dated Mike Bender and Stephen Hopkins. Th she got romantically involved with Scott Bairstow and Evan Dando. It was rumored that Mia and her The L-word co-star Jennifer Beals were dating but there was no confirmation from both actresses.
In 2013, she dated Grant Bowler. In 2014, Mia got romantically involved with veteran actor and writer Sam Shepard. She is currently single and has a beautiful dog.
Awards and Nominations
Mia has received a nomination for Genie Awards, MTV Movie + TV Awards, and Canadian Screen Awards. She has been named as one of the most beautiful women by several magazines.
Mia Kirshner Net Worth
Mia has a respectable net worth of $2 million. She earned her wealth by appearing in TV series and movies.
Some Facts about Mia Kirshner
- Mia played a dominatrix in the movie Love and Human Remains. As she was just 17 years at the time of filming, she had to convince her dad to sign a ”nudity” waiver.
- She has revealed that at the age of 19, disgraced movie producer Havey Weinstein offered her a prominent movie role if she had s*x with him. Her former talent agency also encouraged her to sleep with Harvey.
- Her favorite actress is Isabelle Hupert and her favorite actor is Chris Evans.
- Even though she dislikes tattoos, she has one tattoo on the back of her back.
- She is multilingual and can speak English and French fluently. Mia is of Polish-Jewish descent.
- In 2002, Maxim rated her at #43 in their 100 Women of 2002 list.
- She has played a Vampire on two different occasions: The Movie 30 Days of Night and the series The Vampire Diaries.
- Her father was born in a Nazi concentration camp in Germany.
- Mia is active on social media profiles. She regularly posts updates on her Instagram account.
- She has also published a book titled I Live Here which was supported by Amnesty International. It tells the life stories of different women in Malawai, Burma, Chechnya, and Juarez.
- Mia Kirshner is also a social activist. She campaigns for gun control in America.