Mercy Johnson is a renowned and respected Nigerian actress and producer. She has appeared in over 100 Nollywood movies. Keep reading and we’ll reveal Mercy Johnson net worth in this article.
View this post on Instagram
Mercy Johnson Biography
Mercy Johnson Okojie was conceived on August 28, 1984 in Lagos, Nigeria. Her father Daniel Johnson was a naval officer and her mother Elizabeth Johnson was a former trader and businesswoman. Mercy was born in a big family, she has 6 other siblings. She was very passionate about movies when she was very young. She went to Nigerian Navy Primary School and Rivers State Secondary School for her studies.
Mercy Johnson started her remarkable career in 2004. She auditioned for a movie named The Maid. She won the role and gave a really nice performance. In the next several years, she acted in numerous movies. In 2009, she a big break when her movie ”Live to Remember” was released. It earned her several awards and she gained national fame. In 2013, she received rave reviews for her performance in the comedy movie Dumebi the Dirty Girl.
Her filmography includes Kill the Bride, Under Control, Sweet Mama, Into Temptation, Pay Day, Dear Mama, Last Kiss, Married to the Enemy, 19 Macaulay Street, Twist of Fate, Take Me Home, Look Into My Eyes, Desperate Ladies, Genevieve, The Gods Are Wise, Forest of Promises, Don’t Wanna Be a Player, Tiger King, Tears of Hope, Sound of Pain, and Guilty Pleasure.
Mercy has her own kitchen talk show. She has several other businesses too. Mercy has signed several endorsement deals with big brands such as Hollandia Evap Milk and Pennek Nigeria Limited. She is also a movie producer. She is a really talented and inspirational actress.
Mercy has also appeared in Heat of the Moment, Beyond Desire, A Cry for Justice, Where Money Sleep, The Seekers, Mirror of Life, Gallant Babes, Painful Victory, Endless Night, World of the Mind, Sins of the Past, The Enemy I See, Bloody Ring, Light Will Come and Seven & A Half Dates.
Mercy Johnson Wiki
|Full Name||Mercy Johnson Okojie|
|Date of Birth||28 August 1984|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Lagos State, Kogi State Nigeria|
|Spouse/Partner||Prince Odianosen Okojie|
|Mercy Johnson Net Worth||$5.8 Million|
Awards & Achievements
Mercy Johnson has received a lot of awards in her distinguished career. In 2009, she grabbed the Africa Movie Academy Award and Best of Nollywood Award. In 2010, she was nominated for Ghana Movie Awards and Best of Nollywood Awards. In 2011, she was awarded the Best Actress In Leading Role by Nollywood Movies Awards.
In 2013, Mercy was given the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. She won the Popular Choice-Female at 2014 Nollywood Movies Awards. She also got a nomination at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards. In 2018, Mercy Johnson picked up the Actress Of The Year ELOY Award. We can find motivation and inspiration in Mercy Johnson Biography.
Mercy Johnson Net Worth
Mery has a predictable net worth of $5.8 million. She has made her wealth through her lengthy movie career and brand endorsements. Her salary is 3.5 million Naira per movie.
Facts about Mercy Johnson
- Mercy Johnson is one of the leading and most beloved Nigerian actresses.
- She has won numerous awards and accolades in her 16-year-old career. Her zodiac is Virgo.
- Mercy has a huge social media fan following. Her Instagram account has more than 9 million followers and her Twitter account has over 500,000 followers. Her Facebook page has over 4.5 million likes.
- She posts a lot of selfies and photos of her family on Instagram.
- She is happily married to Prince Odianosen Okojie. They have 4 lovely children together.
- Her hubby is a noted Politician, ambassador, and chairman.
- She is a versatile actress and has appeared in over 100 films.
- Mercy has several exotic cars in her possession. She has a Lexus SUV car, a classic Range Rover SUV 2013, and another car gifted to her by her husband.
- Mercy has millions of fans all around the world waiting for her next movie to be released.
- In 2011 and 2012, Mercy was the most Googled Nigerian superstar.
- She also serves as a special assistant to the Kogi state governor on arts and entertainment.