Kizz Daniel is a well-known Nigerian singer and songwriter. He is one of the most beloved Nigerian musicians in the world. His songs ” Woju”, ”Laye” and ”Yeba” are very popular with the audiences. Keep reading to get to know about Kizz Daniel net worth and biography.
View this post on Instagram
Kizz Daniel Biography
Kizz Daniel aka Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe was conceived on 1st May 1994 in Nigeria. He has four siblings (one sister and three brothers). Not many details are available on the internet about his childhood and parents. But it is known that he was brought up in a poor household. He attended the institute Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, and did his graduation with a degree in Water Engineering (Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology). While he was in College, a passion for music emerged in him.
Kizz Daniel started his amazing career in 2013. He signed a deal with record label G-World Entertainment. In 2014, Daniel released his first song ”Shoye”. Next, he released his song ”Woju” which was a commercial success. It brought him exposure and attention. In 2015, he launched his third single ”Laye” which further brought him mainstream exposure.
In 2016, Kizz released his first album ”New Era” which was a fabulous success. Soon, he left the G-World Entertainment record and made his own record company titled Fly Boy Inc. There were various accusations made on him and he was even sued by his former label but he was found not guilty by the court.
In 2018, Kizz changed his name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel. The reasons for changing names are unknown. G-Wold Entertanemtn tried to trademark his new name and even forbid him to use the name ”Kizz Daniell” legally. Kizz had to counter-sue to get the matter resolved. In December 2018, he launched his second album No Bad Songz which cemented his position as one of the best singers in Nigeria. He released his third album titled King of Love in 2020 which received postivie reviews.
Kizz Daniel’s popular songs are Boys Are Bad, One Ticket, Woju, Ada, Jaho, Nesesari, Madu, Ello baby, Poko, Jombo, Aii, iFear, Check, For You, Somebody Dey, Duro, Upon Me and 4DAYZ. His genres are Afrobeats, R&B and Pop. He is signed to Fly Boy Inc.
He has worked with several prominent artists, for instance, Davido, Nasty C, Olamide, Wretch 32, Philkeys, Demmie Vee, Diplo, Tiwa Savage, DJ Exclusive and Sarkodie. Kizz has earned a lot of wealth and admiration in his impressive career.
Kizz Daniel Wiki
|Full Name||Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1994|
|Place of Birth||Ogun State, Nigeria|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Kizz Daniel Net Worth||$1 Million|
Awards & Achievements
Kizz Danie is a recipient of various awards. He has won Nigeria Entertainment Awards in the category of ‘Hottest Single of the Year” and ”Afropop Artist of the Year”. In 2016, He also won the City People Music Award for ”Music Artist of the Year” in the Mae category. In the same year, he received The Headies Award for ”Album of the Year”, ”Hip Hop World Revelation of Year”, and ”Best R&B/Pop Album”.
Daniels has also been nominated for The Future Awards Africa, MTV Africa Music Award, Nigeria Entertainment Award, Extreme Awards, Maya Awards, and City People Entertainment Awards. Kizz Daniel Biography will provide motivation and several life lessons to many singers and artists.
Kizz Daniel Net Worth
Kizz Daniel has a predictable net worth of $1 million. He has earned his wealth through his amazing singing career.
Facts about Kizz Daniel
- Kizz Daniels’s real name is Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe. He was also known as Kiss Daniel.
- He is currently dating famous Nigerian singer Chidinma. They have no children together.
- Kizz Daniel has a huge social media fan following. His Twitter profile has over 1.1 million followers and his YouTube channel has more than 500,000 subscribers. His Instagram account has 7.3 million followers and his Facebook Page has 3.2 million followers.
- Kizz stated that his musical inspirations are 2Baba and 9Ice.
- He has revealed that he gets paid millions to perform at weddings and musical events.
- He is very fond of comedy and likes to watch comedy movies in sare time.
- His stage name Kiss Daniel was inspired by a girl.
- Kizz Daniel has partnered with several brands and endorsed them. He owns two houses in Lagos.
- His dad died from Typhoid in May 2015. His name was Kola Anidugbe. Daniel loved him very much. He wrote and dedicated a song for his old man. Ir was to his immense regret that he could not attend his father’s funeral.