Ken Foy is a prominent American TV personality. He is among one of the stars who appeared in the reality TV series Yukon Gold, which very well depicts that how apart from strong willpower and conviction, a small decision can even change the happenings of your life. Keep reading to find out Ken Foy net worth.
— kenneth foy (@goldfoy) April 10, 2019
Ken Foy Wiki
|Full Name||Ken Foy|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1964|
|Place of Birth||United States of America|
|Occupation||TV personality, Miner|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Ken Foy Net Worth||$1 Million|
Ken Foy was conceived on April 20, 1964, in the USA. His parent and education details are not availabe at the moment. As soon as we get any information, we will update this article.
The Yukon Gold is a reality show that follows the life events of four different families who run Gold mining camps which also includes the family of Ken Foy. The battle of the gold miners to gather gold against the harsh northern climate is very well shown in the reality show. The show is set in Dawson city where the viewers get a glance of the actual site of the Klondike Gold rush fame.
This show very well brings out the fact that how the life of Gold Miner and the practices adopted by him in the mines remain unaffected by all the technological advancements. The same old practices are adopted for the purpose but now with a higher payoff.
Although disinterested initially, Foy went on to join the show after repeated requests from other miners and the production company. However, he placed a set of conditions in exchange for his joining. Foy wanted to portray the real events only.
These conditions set by Foy have earned him a lot of criticism even from his near ones. This happened when a few accidents that happened on site were depicted in the show which included a rolled bulldozer and dropped conveyor. This has increased the shift of attention and scrutiny of various safety regulatory bodies towards gold mines. Many people are curious about Ken Foy net worth because of his incredible career.
The airing of the Yukon Gold show has led to the shifting of interest of the public in the profession and has led them to head north. Foy is credited for this. However, Ken is happy with his current profession and does not regret dropping other career options. He enjoys the thrill of his job and loves it. There are other gold miners too who are making a lot of money such as Tony Beets and Todd Hoffman.
Ken Foy, proudly quotes that this small decision in his life was when he decided to drop his career as a helicopter pilot and went to Yukon for the summer to work in a gold mine on being requested by his father. Thus this very decision landed him as a gold miner by accident but unexpectedly this is the decision that led him to join the Yukon Gold, a popular reality show featured in History Channel Canada. Yukon Gold was ended after airing 5 seasons.
Ken Foy Net Worth
According to several reports, Ken Foy has a predictable net worth of $1 million. He has earned his wealth via his career, TV shows, mining, and endorsements.
Facts about Ken Foy
- Ken Foy is one of the most popular American reality TV personalities right now.
- He is very well known for appearing in the hit reality show Yukon Gold. He appeared in the first four seasons of the series.
- Foy is of Caucasian descent and his zodiac is Taurus. He used to be a helicopter pilot.
- Ken is active on social media sites. His Twitter profile has more than 2000 followers and his Instagram handle has nearly 500 followers.
- In 2017, Ken was fined $145,000 for leaving a big mess at a mining claim. The Yukon government said that Foy failed to properly clean up the site and it could cost the taxpayers up to $1 million to move the wastage to someplace else.
- He is married to a woman whose identity is unknown and he has a son whom he loves very much.
- He has landed in legal troubles many times in his career. Ken has donated to several charities.