Kelly Monaco is living her glamorous life as an actress and model but her fame lies especially on her reality television presentation as a soap opera artist. She ravishingly got a chance to be a Playboy playmate in 1997. It was one of the biggest achievements of her life. Her performance as Sam McCall in the popular soap opera ‘General Hospital’ is unforgettable for her fans and gave her mounting recognition too. Another great portrayal of her career is as Livvie Locke, on the Port Charles another popular soap opera of ABC. Keep reading to know Kelly Monaco net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Kelly Monaco Wiki
|Full Name||Kelly Marie Monaco|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1976|
|Place of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, TV personality, Dancer|
|Spouse/Partner||Mike Gonzalez, Billy Miller|
|Height||1.6 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Kelly Monaco Net Worth||$4 Million|
In Pennsylvania, Kelly Monaco was born on 23rd May of 1976. Her father’s name is Albert Monaco and her mom’s name is Carmina Monaco. The middle sister of four sisters, Kelly started her career as a lifeguard after completing her schooling. She also went to the Northampton Community College.
Kelly’s dream was to be a successful model and she has given all possible efforts to reach her inner dream and got her chance to start her career as a fashion model of Playboy Magazine and as a Playmate, she made her way to be a part of many other popular magazines.
As the popular character, Susan of the American action drama Baywatch, Kelly Monaco started her acting career, and then with time, she became the soap queen of American television. For her character on Port Charles, she was nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award; it was for her outstanding acting as a supporting actress in a drama series.
Monaco also starred in many films but never got that much fame which she got from Television. BaseketBall, Idle Hands, Mumford, and Welcome to Hollywood are some popular examples from her movie career. Winning the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ reality show was the milestone of her career. It gave her fame as a reality star. When she won the show, many fans were unhappy with the result and alleged that the final result was rigged by the network. There was a rematch between her and the runner-up which Kelly lost due to low audience votes.
She found her first love in Mike Gonzales, whom she met during her school days, their relationship last 18 years. They work together at the resort and also studied together. But they parted away in 2009 and moved ahead. After that, a rumor occurred to the glamour world that Kelly is in a relationship with Billy Muller now. Her so much alluring career has given her huge wealth and she even bought an apartment in Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Awards and Nominations
Kelly Monaco has received several accolades in her noteworthy career. She has received many honors and awards. In 2003, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for her performance in Port Charles. For her amazing performance in the soap opera General Hospital, she was again nominated for an Emmy Award in 2006.
How much is Kelly Monaco Net Worth?
According to various sources, Kelly Monaco Net Worth is evaluated to be $4 Million. She has generated her wealth via her career, commercials, TV shows, movies, and endorsements.
Facts about Kelly Monaco
- Kelly’s full name is Kelly Marie Monaco. She is of white descent. Her zodiac is Gemini.
- She is one of the leading and most influential models in the United States.
- She has been involved with several men in her life such as Mike Gonzalez, Val Chmerkovskiy, and Billy Miller. She has no children.
- Kelly is not only an amazing actress but also a great human being. She has done a lot of charity work in Africa.
- She has a huge social media fan following. Her Instagram handle has over 200k followers where she regularly posts updates and selfies. Her Twitter profile attracts more than 215k followers.
- Monaco is a huge admirer of Pamela Anderson, Nicki Minaj, Heidi Klum, Drake, and Rihanna.
- Kelly was given the title of the sexiest cover model of the decade by Maxim magazine.
- She is the winner of the first season of the popular reality TV series ”Dancing with the Stars”.