Kathy Hilton is a well-known American model, actress, socialite, and philanthropist. Since most of her earnings and businesses are actually done in a joint account with that of her husband, we have given approximately net worth of Kathy Hilton; however, they are known to own various properties in Los Angeles as well as major shares in their real estate company, Hilton and Hyland. Kathy also owns a gift store and a line of dress collection. Keep reading to learn about Kathy Hilton net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Kathy Hilton Wiki
|Full Name||Kathleen Elizabeth Hilton|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1959|
|Place of Birth||New York, New York, United States|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, TV personality, fashion designer, philanthropist|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Kathy Hilton Net Worth||$350 Million|
Though she was named Kathleen Amanzino at birth by her parents, Laurence Amanzino and Kathleen Mary, she is now officially known as Kathy Hilton after taking up her husband’s name. 62-year old Kathy Hilton is an American whose expertise is in fashion designing; she used to be an actress until she took time off to take care of her family. She is a half-sister to actresses Kim and Kyle Richards. Kathy went to Montclair College Preparatory School where she met Michael Jackson who became her best friend.
Kathy’s career as a full-time actress was not as long as most actresses do have as she began acting in 1968 and by 1979, she stopped full participation with only a few guest appearances in TV shows and movies. Some of the movies and TV shows she has been part of are Bewitched, The World According to Paris, The Young and the Restless, Family Affair and I Want to Be a Hilton.
Since leaving the scene of acting, Kathy has ventured into fashion designing and she now owns a gift store called The Staircase in Los Angeles and she is the CEO of Kathy Hilton Collection, a dress-making line. She is also part and parcel of her husband’s real estate firm, Hilton and Hyland.
In 2020, it was announced that Kathy Hilton will appear in the reality TV series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alongside her sisters Kim and Kyle Richards. She also hosted the I Want to be a Hilton reality show. Kathy and her husband Richard have brought several properties most notably buying a large mansion in Bel-Air for $9 million in 2004. In 2014, they bought an apartment in New York City’s Pierre Hotel worth $2.5 million.
Kathy Hilton got married to Richard Hilton, a businessman with a California-based firm, in 1979 after dating for 5 years. They both currently stay together in their Los Angeles apartment and they are blessed with 2 sons and 2 daughters; her daughters are Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton, who are both popular American celebrities. Nicky is married to James Rothschild and has two children. Paris is currently engaged to businessman Carter Reum and has no children. Kathy’s son Barron Nicholas Hilton II is married to Tessa and has one child.
How much is Kathy Hilton Net Worth?
According to various sources, Kathy Hilton Net Worth is evaluated to be $350 Million. Kindly note that this is the combined net worth of Kathy and her husband Richard Hilton. She has earned her wealth via her career, TV shows, businesses, investments, and brand endorsements.
Facts about Kathy Hilton
- Kathy’s full name is Kathleen Elizabeth Hilton. She is of Italian, Irish, Norwegian, German, English, Scottish, and Welsh descent.
- Her zodiac is Pisces. She is hitched to businessman Richard Hilton and has 4 children.
- She is also known as the mother of famous American socialite Paris Hilton. Kathy has appeared in several reality TV shows.
- Kathy has green eyes and blonde hair. She was very good friends with singer Michael Jackson and Latoya Jackson.
- Kathy has a decent social media following. Her Instagram handle has over 350k followers.
- She is a very generous person and has donated to many charities and foundations such as Make A Wish Foundation. She also asked her friends to donate.
- Hilton is a successful businesswoman. She has her own clothing line and skincare line.
- In 2020, she was diagnosed with Covid-19 but later made a full recovery.