Kase Lawal Net Worth

Born as a normal person and not with a silver spoon, Kase Lawal is one example of a person who reaches the height of glory from humble beginnings. This successful man from Nigeria has established so much of a name; he lives in United States and has an inspirational success story.

He is the founder and CEO of a famous oil and gas company: CAMAC Holdings.

kase lawal net worth
Image Source

Early life

His birth name is Kase Lukman Lawal and he was born on 30th June, 1954 in a place called Ibadan. His parents were both normal and average class people. His father was a politician in Nigeria whereas his mother ran a local business of textile trading.

He went to study in America and studied Bachelors of Science in Chemistry. He got his degree from the Texas Southern University in the year 1967. Then he took admission in MBA and completed his MBA Degree from Prairie View A&M University, Taxes in 1978.

Career and Awards

Lawal started his career by getting a job in a company; like all average pass outs. He served as a process engineer at the Shell Oil Refining Company from the year 1975 to 1977. Later he joined the company Dresser Industries from 1977 – 1979 as a research chemist.

Then, from 1980 – 1982, he was the vice president of Suncrest Investment Corporation. Later, from 1982 – 1986, he served as the president of Baker Investments. In 1986, he founded his own company: CAMAC Holdings, and became the chief executive officer and president of the company.

He also served as the commissioner of Port of Houston Authority Board of Commissioners from 1999- 2000 and is currently serving as the vice chairman from 2000 to date. He is also the chairman of Allied Energy Corporation from 1991 to date.

He has won the award for USAfrica Business Person of the Year under the award ceremony of USAfrica The  Newspaper in the year 1997.

When he planned to shift to the US, his father was quite concerned for him. He opposed the decision because he was afraid his son will not be able to adapt ot the environment in the US. Lawal was however determined and his confidence made his father agree to his notion.

Not only Lawal proved himself after going to the US but also became a source of pride for his parents and the country. He established a business and his company CAMAC Holdings was founded. They initially handled in the trading of agricultural commodities and materials like sugar, rice and tobacco.

At that time, Lawal had an 80% share of the company along with his wife and children. The remaining 20% was between his brother and sisters. The company moved to oil and gas business when Lawal was suggested that it will be eventually more lucrative.

For oil explorations, CAMAC Holdings had to ask for funds so they did partnership with CONGO, a Houston based Oil Company.

Net Worth of Kase Lawel

This rich man has a net worth of 3 Billion US Dollars.

You may like: Nkem Owoh, Adedeji Adeleke