Karen Elson is a famous British model, singer, and songwriter. She has modeled for many brands and has also released several albums in her illustrious career. Keep reading and we’ll let you know Karen Elson net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Karen Elson Wiki
|Full Name||Karen Jill Elson|
|Date of Birth||15 January 1979|
|Place of Birth||Oldham, Lancashire, England|
|Occupation||Model, Singer, songwriter, guitarist|
|Spouse/Partner||Jack White (Ex-Husband)|
Raphael de Rothschild
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Karen Elson Net Worth||$35 Million|
Karen Elson was conceived on January 15, 1979, in Lancashire, England. Her parents’ information is scarce on the internet. She went to North Chadderton School in Manchester for her studies. She started her modeling career at the age of 16 when she was spotted by a modeling agent.
Karen Elson has appeared in advertisements for many brands including Clinique, Donna Karan resort, Istante, Iceberg, Banana Republic, Baume & Mercier, BCBG Max Azria, L’Oreal, Oxfam, Tiffany & Co., YSL, Vidal Sassoon, “Opium” fragrance, Dior, Dillards, Barely There, Joop!, Mine, Roberto Cavalli eyewear and Gucci.
She has graced the cover of magazines such as Teen Vogue, Vogue, Elle, Foam Magazine, Men’s Health, Harper’s Bazaar, Italian Vogue, Marie Claire, Lula, Dazed & Confused and W.
Her most famous songs are Call your name, Stolen Roses, If I had a boat, Distant Shores, Pretty babies, Wonder blind, A million stars, A ghost who walks, The truth is in the dirt, I love You, Winter’s going, Mouths to feed, season of the witch, Dancing on my own, The End, A thief at my door, Wolf, Raven, Sacrifice, Garden and Coming Down.
Karen Elson is signed to several modeling agencies such as The Lions in New York, Elite Model Management in Milan, TESS Management in London, Viva Models in France, Boss Model Management in Manchester, Why Not Models in Milan, IMG Models, and Group Model Management in Barcelona.
She has worked with numerous companies and designers, for instance, Phi, Prada, Eres, GAP, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Tom Ford, Trussardi 1911, Judith Leiber, Nine West Vintage America Collection, Anna Molinari, Anna Sui, Krizia, Chanel, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Agent Provocateur, Burberry Prorsum, Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan, and Reed Krakoff.
She has walked for many famous fashion designers like Prada, Lawrence Steele, Bruce Weber, Martine Sitbon, Guy Laroche, Genny, Peter Lindbergh, Comme des Garçons, Marc Jacobs, Mert and Marcus, Alberta Ferrett, Clements Ribeiro, Steven Klein, Richard Tyler, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fendi, Miu Miu, Trussardi, Ellen Von Unwerth, Todd Oldham, Karl Lagerfeld, Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Chanel, and Dirk Bikkembergs.
Karen released her first album The Ghost Who Walks in 2010. It was a commercial success. She released her second album Double Roses in 2017. It gained her additional fame and wealth. In 2020, she launched her EP titled Radio Redhead, Vol. 1.
Awards and Nominations
Karen Elson has had an impressive career In 1998, she was chosen as VH1’s Model of the Year. In 2004, she was named as one of the ”Models of the Moment” by Vogue Magazine. In 2005, Karen was given the British Fashion Award for Best Model.
Karen Elson Net Worth
According to numerous reports, Karen has a predictable net worth of $35 million. Her major source of income is her modeling and singing career. She also earns additional income via brand endorsements.
Facts about Karen Elson
- Karen Elson is one of the most influential British models in the world. Her zodiac is Capricorn. She is also referred to as Le Freak.
- She has blue eyes and her hair color is red. She has body measurements of 33-25-35 and her Bra size is reported to be 32A.
- Her twin sister Kate Elson is a model and filmmaker.
- She started modeling at the age of sixteen. She likes to eat spaghetti and angel hair pasta.
- Karen Elson’s dress size is 6 (US) and she wears a shoe of size 9 (US).
- She was hitched to singer Jack White from 2005 to 2013. They have two children together.
- Her favorite movies are The Wizard of Oz, Paris, Texas, and Harold And Maude.
- She is the co-owner of the cabaret troupe The Citizens Band.
- Karen is active on social media sites. Her Instagram account has over 150,000 followers and her Twitter profile has more than 40,000 followers.
- Her single ”Ghost Who Walks” has over 1 million views on YouTube.
- She has also designed her own shoes, bags, and clothes. Elson also appeared in numerous short films.
- This gorgeous redhead has made millions of fans all over the world with her beauty, grace, and singing.
- Karen is also an activist. She is a supporter of Save the Children and advocates child rights.