Popular for a role in Dairy of a Wimpy Kid movie along with the sequels, Karan Brar is an American actor having Indian roots. Born in 1999, he is 22 years of age as of now. He has also been involved in Chilly Christmas, Austin & Ally, and Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Read further to learn about Karan Brar net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Karan Brar Wiki
|Full Name||Karan Brar|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1999|
|Place of Birth||Redmond, Washington, U.S.|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Karan Brar Net Worth||$2 Million|
Karan Brar was conceived on January 18, 1999, in Washington, United States. He belongs to an Indian family. He has an elder sister whose name is Sabreena. He went to Cedar Wood Elementary School for his studies. Afterward, Karan enrolled in the John Robert Powers workshop to learn acting.
Karan Brar is famous for portraying Chirag Gupta in the movie Diary of a Wimpy kid. His father Harbinder Brar and his mother Jasbinder Brar are Indians. He has been acting since he was eleven years old. He has done television serials including Jessie, The Night Shift, Cleopatra in Space, Champions, Schooled, Pair of Kings, Teens Wanna Know and Bunk’d.
In 2015, Karan Brar was flooded with roles and offers after he did an acting course from Patti Kalles workshop. He currently has many projects under his bag including several episodes of Bunk’d and a role in the movie Invisible sister.
Given the increased frequency of Indian characters in entertainment, Karan Brar is one of the popular and well-paid Indian American actors out there. The fact that he’s still very young and versatile, his full potential as an actor is yet to be explored. The current year has been exceptional in terms of his net worth which has exceedingly increased his bank balance.
Karan’s most passionate hobby includes swimming. He also loves the hip-hop style of dance, skating, and he’s an ardent gamer. He has an Instagram page dedicated to him where he revealed that although he’s entered puberty, he is yet to find his girlfriend. The requirement that he wants in his partner is a great sense of humor because he’s a very funny and witty guy himself.
Apart from acting, Brar has also starred in one of the YouTube videos of Superwoman. He has many upcoming offers that will lead his wealth to swell above his current salary in upcoming years. In a couple of years, he’s expected to be the highest-paid Indian American actor, if he continues at the current speed of projects.
Awards and Nominations
Karan has received several accolades in his amazing career. In 2011, he shared the Young Artist Award with the cast of the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid. In 2012, Brar won the Best Supporting Young Actor Young Artist Award for his role in the series Jessie.
In 2013, Karan received another Young Artist Award. Other nominations include NAACP Image Award, Kids’ Choice Awards, and Young Entertainer Awards. He is still quite young so we can expect a lot of awards in his awesome career.
How much is Karan Brar Net Worth?
According to various sources, Karan Brar Net Worth is evaluated to be $2 Million. He has earned his wealth via his career, movies, TV shows, and endorsements. Brar was one of the highest-paid teen actors in the U.S. The figures are just estimations from his projects and his accurate salary is unknown.
Facts about Karan Brar
- Karan Brar is one of the highest-paid Indian American actors at the moment. His zodiac is Capricorn.
- He is well known for appearing in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Jessie and Bunk’d.
- Karan can speak many languages such as English, Hindi, and Punjabi. His religion is Sikhism.
- His hobbies include swimming, roller skating, hiking, and collecting comic books.
- Karan has the distinction of being the first Indian actor to have a regular role in the Disney series.
- Brar has appeared in several movies such as Chilly Christmas, The Argument, Stargirl, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, and Hubie Halloween.
- He was very good friends with actor Cameron Boyce. He has donated a lot of money to The Cameron Boyce Foundation.
- Karan is active on social media sites. His Instagram account has over 4.5 million followers and his Twitter profile has more than 750k followers.