Julie Chrisley is a famous American TV personality and actress. She is a really strong woman from the abode of reality television. The base of her fame is the USA Network’s popular show “Chrisley Known Best”. Read further to know Julie Chrisley net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Julie Chrisley Wiki
|Full Name||Julie Chrisley|
|Date of Birth||09 January, 1973|
|Place of Birth||South Carolina, United States|
|Occupation||Actress, TV personality|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Julie Chrisley Net Worth||$3 Million|
The reality star Julie Chrisley was born in 1973 in South Carolina of USA. She got the surname Chrisley after her marriage with Todd Chrisley. She even started her television reality show “Chrisley Knows Best” with her millionaire husband. It is one of the most hit reality shows on American television.
The childhood days of Julie are not like a fairy tale story of a kid. She had a trailer house where she lived with her parents and brother in a real tough situation, even her brother killed himself later days and the life of Julie became traumatic.
Julie belongs from a middle-class family and to uplifted her life she got married to a rich businessman and then by her hit reality show, she achieved huge fame and fortune. Julie is a real survivor, who fought and survived against cancer and finally won the battle against this deadlier disease.
Chrisley got her first child with her husband Todd just after their marriage, the name of the kid is Chase. Followed by her problematic childhood she also faced many ups and downs after her marriage even huge slumps of her husband’s business. At that time, Julie was suffering from Breast cancer. But they came over from that bad time and bring new sunshine to their life with the reality show. This reality show revolves around the daily life of Todd and Julie. After having a big response from day one of the show, they extend the duration of the show.
They signed the contract for just two seasons but they extended it for eight seasons. There are more than 2.5 million viewers for every episode of the show and this show has given back all the wealth and respect to the Chrisley family. She has her own three children and they also have two children from the first marriage of Todd.
The Chrisley couple is leading a happy, lavish, and eventful life with their five children in an elite and luxury home in Roswell of Georgia and they became the most loving family in America. Julie has made a nice fortune in her amazing career. She has also appeared in various TV shows such as Today, The View, Steve Harvey show, Fab Life, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and Hollywood Medium.
Awards and Nominations
Julie has been nominated for several awards in her noteworthy career. Her show ”Chrisley Knows Best” received a nomination for Critics Choice Television Award for Best Unscripted Reality Show in 2016. In 2017, The Chrisley family received the Best DocuSoap Award by NATPE.
How much is Julie Chrisley Net Worth?
According to various sources, Julie Chrisley Net Worth is evaluated to be $3 Million. She has generated her wealth via her career, TV shows, and endorsements.
Facts about Julie Chrisley
- Julie Chrisley is one of the most famous reality stars in the United States. Her zodiac is Capricorn.
- She is well known for appearing in the mega-hit reality TV show Chrisley Knows Best. It has aired eight seasons till now.
- Julie comes from a humble beginning. Her childhood was not very comfortable and her family was very poor. Chrisley overcame many obstacles in her life to become a successful woman.
- She has a decent social media following. Her Instagram handle has over 925k followers and her Twitter profile has nearly 200k followers. Her Facebook page has over 500k likes.
- Julie operates a blog thechrisleykitchen.com where she posts recipes and updates about her life.
- In 2012, Julie was diagnosed with breast cancer. She underwent surgery to remove the tumor.
- She has three beautiful children and is very happy with her life.
- Chrisley is also a very generous person and has donated to numerous causes and charities.