JoeBoy is a notable Nigerian singer and songwriter hailing from Lagos. He is one of the fastest rising singers in Africa. Keep reading and we”ll reveal JoeBoy Net Worth to you.
View this post on Instagram
JoeBoy aka Joseph Akinwale Akinfenwa was conceived on May 21, 1997 in Lagos, Nigeria. He went to the University of Lagos and graduated with a Human Resource Management Degree. Information regarding his parents and childhood is scarce. He always enjoyed music and wanted to pursue a career in it.
JoeBoy started his career in 2017 by releasing his single ”Realest”. It brought him fame and attention. Mr Eazi gave him a break and signed him to his record label Empawa Africa. In 2018, he launched two songs of him ”Faaji” and ”Fire”. In 2019, JoeBoy had a great year. He released his EP titled Love & Light which was quite successful.
One of his singles ”Baby” received more than 30 million views on the video-sharing site YouTube. He has also been featured in several albums including Bars, and The Herrera Chronicles (THC). He released a cover version of British singe Ed Sheeran’s song ”Shape of You” which was a hit with the audiences.
JoeBoy has worked with several artists in his young career for instance Mayorkun, Mr Eazi, Ckay, Kuami Eugene, King Promise, Triple N, Oxlade, DJ Voyst, and GuiltyBeatz. His musical inspirations are ID Casaba, Mr Eazi and 9Ice.
His most famous singles are Baby, Don’t call me back, Impatient, Beginning, Baajo, All for you, Nobody, Falling, Peanuts, Celebration, Oreke, Haircut, Shako, No Love, Blessings, Baby Girl, Mashup, Rap 2 Riches, Number One and 50 Miss Calls. His genres are contemporary R&B and Afrobeats. JoeBoy is signed to Gorilla Sauce Entertainment and Empawa Africa Limited.
|Full Name||Joseph Akinwale Akinfenwa|
|Date of Birth||21 May 1997|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, recording artist|
|Joeboy Net Worth||$0.75 Million|
Awards and Achievements
JoeBoy has achieved a lot in his illustrious career. In 2019, he won the All Africa Music Award in the category of Best Artiste in African Pop. In 2020, he received Soundcity MVP Awards Festival for Best Pop. JoeBoy has also been nominated for All Africa Music Awards and The Headies for Next Rated, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Single. JoeBoy Biography is an inspiration for young musicians and singers.
JoeBoy Net Worth
JoeBoy has an incredible net worth of $750,000. His primary source of income is singing. As he is very young at the moment, his wealth is expected to increase as he releases more songs and albums.
- JoeBoy’s real name is Joseph Akinwale Akinfenwa. His zodiac is Gemini.
- He was discovered by singer Mr Eazi in 2017. He saw the raw potential in this upcoming artist and signed him to his label.
- JoeBoy has a social media presence. His Instagram account has over 1.2 million followers while his Twitter profile has more than 300,000 followers.
- JoeBoy is currently in a relationship with a girl. Her name and identity are unknown. As soon as we get any information about her, we will update the article.
- He is very fond of sports cars. He owns several cars.
- Joeboy comes from a musical family. His brother played in the choir and his dad plays the keyboard.
- His song ”Beginning” is viral on YouTube getting more than 21 million views.