Joanna Coles is an esteemed American editor, author, and TV personality. From 2016 to 2018, she was the content editor of popular Hearst magazine. She has also appeared in many TV shows such as The Bold Type, So Cosmo, and Project Runaway: All-Stars. Keep reading to know Joanna Coles net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Joanna Coles Wiki
|Full Name||Joanna Louise Coles|
|Date of Birth||20 April 1962|
|Place of Birth||Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Occupation||Author, Editor, TV personality, Executive Producer, Reporter|
|Joanna Coles Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
Joanna Coles was born on 20th April of 1962 in Rhodesia and she was raised in England. When Rhodesia fell into disarray, she shifted to England with her family. Her dad was a teacher and her mom was a social worker. After having a graduation degree from the University of East Angelia, she began her professional career. The subject of B.A was American Literature and English. Joanna started writing articles for newspapers at the tender age of 10.
This former editor in Chief of Cosmopolitan has appeared on a reality show, So Cosmo. Joanna is one of the most Influential female personalities in the world. She is an independent woman and truly successful. She worked in the most eminent media brand of women and she has earned massive wealth from her dazzling career.
Coles is also the executive producer of the E! Television’s Show, “So Cosmo”. She often enriches the show with her glowing appearances. She is a real talent and the executive producer of the scripted series, “The Bold Type”, a story based on her life. This show aired on Freedom television and was produced by Universal Television. Joanna is an inspiration for many other women who want to taste the color of success in their lives. Melora Hardin presented her character here.
After joining the Hearst, Joanna has produced the documentary television series “Running in Heels” and she is the creator of the show too. Not only that after being the editor in chief of the company, but she also presented the Project Runway: All-Stars as a mentor, which has won the Emmy Award too. Many people are interested in Joanna Coles net worth because of her awesome career.
Joanna started her career journey from Spectator. She worked there for some time and then she got the opportunity to serve as the bureau chief of the Guardian. Then she has joined the Times of London also. Joanna has won many awards and leadership for her contribution to the journalism and media industry.
Coles is a married woman and mother of two. She got married to Peter Godwin in 2001. They have two children Hugo and Thomas. She is quite fond of pets and has a dog, Phoebe. She is the winner of the Matrix Award for Women in Communication.
Joanna holds the position of one of the members of the board of directors of Snapchat and the Women Entrepreneurs of New York City. In this media industry, she has achieved a lot of experience and big fat wealth. Her net worth is huge, a beautiful gift of her stunning career. Presently, she lives in New York City with her family.
Joanna Coles Net Worth
According to several authentic sources, Joanna Coles has a predictable net worth of $2.5 million. She has accumulated her wealth via her career, TV shows, book sales, and sponsorships. Her yearly salary is reported to be $300,000.
Facts about Joanna Coles
- Joanna’s full name is Joanna Louise Coles. She is of white descent. Her zodiac is Aries.
- She is one of the most powerful female TV personalities in the United States.
- Joanna has blonde hair and blue eyes. She advocates for women’s rights and empowerment.
- She has a decent social media following. Her Instagram handle has more than 60k followers and her Twitter profile has over 120,000 followers.
- She is also a generous human being and has donated to many charities. She has also worked as a reporter in the past.
- Joanna has written several books including Love Rules: How to Find a Real Relationship in a Digital World, Love Rules: How to Get the Relationship You Want andThe Three of Us: A New Life in New York Joanna Coles.
- In 2019, Joanna signed a two-year contract with Disney company. She will be developing and producing several projects for them.
- She has been involved in many TV shows, for instance, Running in Heels, So Cosmo, and The Bold Type.
- Coles is on board at Snapchat parent company Snap Inc, Density, and Blue Mistral. She admires Arianna Huffington, Blanche Sewell, Dede Allen, Kamala Harris, and Hillary Clinton.