Jessica Mauboy Net Worth is a famed Australian singer, actress, songwriter, and TV personality. She is one of the best-selling Australian singers and has released numerous albums in her fantastic career. Keep reading to get to know Jessica Mauboy Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Jessica Mauboy Wiki
|Full Name||Jessica Hilda Mauboy|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1989|
|Place of Birth||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia|
|Occupation||Singer, TV personality, songwriter, actress|
|Spouse/Partner||Themeli “Magoo” Magripilis|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Jessica Mauboy Net Worth||$6 Million|
Jessica Hilda Mauboy was conceived on 4 August 1989 in Darwin, Australia. She is of Indonesian and Aboriginal descent. Her father Ferdy was an electrician and a guitarist while her mother Therese was a singer. Jessica enrolled in Wulagi Primary School and then went to Sanderson High School for her studies. She used to sing in her church choir.
Jessica Mauboy started her glorious career by competing in the 2006 reality TV show Australian Idol. She finished as the runner-up of the show. After the show ended, she signed a contract with Sony Music Australia. Australian Idol gained her fame and recognition. In 2008, Jessica launched her debut album Been Waiting. It was a tremendous success selling over 150k units in Australia alone. This album brought her into the limelight.
In 2010, she release her second album Get Em’ Girls which was negatively received. However, it was a commercial success and reached the #1 position on Australian Urban Albums. Her third album Beautiful was released in 2013. It was positively received and was certified Platinum by the Australian Recording Industry Association. Her fourth album Hilda was launched in 2019. It peaked at #1 on Australian Albums and fetched her many awards and nominations.
Her most famous songs are Pop a bottle, Never be the same, Fallin’, Little things, Butterfly, Inescapable, Sunday, Selfish, We got love, Time After Time, Burn, Galaxy, Risk it, I’ll Be There, I’m Australian, Flame Trees, The day before I Met you, Can I Get a Moment?, Who’s Loving you, Saturday Night, I Can’t Help Myself, Because and Chains.
Jessica has worked with various artists such as Tina Arena, Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Young Divas, Flo Rida, Pitbull, Beyonce, Midnight Oil, Steve Appleton, Tabitha Nauser, Jay Sean, Sean Kingston, Stan Walker, Taylor Henderson, Dami Im, Justice Crew, The Veronicas, Tasman Keith, Guy Sebastian, Sheppard, Lee Kernaghan and Jon Stevens. Her Genres are R&B and pop. She is signed to Sony Records and Ministry of Sound.
Jessica is also an accomplished actress. She has appeared in several movies and TV shows, for instance, Bran Nue Dae, The Sapphires, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Underbelly: Razor, The Voice Australia, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Sesame Street, The X Factor Australia, Home and Away, Saturday Night Rove and Dance Academy.
Awards and Achievements
Jessica has received numerous awards and accolades in her distinguished career. In 2009, she collected the ARIA Music Award, APRA Awards, Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards, National Indigenous Music Award, ARIA No. 1 Chart Award, MTV Australia Award, NT Indigenous Music Awards, Cosmopolitan Fun and Fearless Female Awards, and Deadly Awards.
In 2013, Jessica Mauboy was awarded the InStyle Women of Style Award, Australian of the Year Award, AFCA Award, and AACTA Awards for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. She was nominated for several World Music Awards in 2014. Jessica has also received many nominations at Channel [V] Awards. She was included in the list of ”100 Greatest Australian Singers of All Time” by Herald Sun.
How much is Jessica Mauboy Net Worth?
According to various credible sources, Jessica Mauboy Net Worth is evaluated at $6 Million. She earns her wealth from her singing career, live concerts, endorsements, and TV appearances.
Facts about Jessica Mauboy
- Jessica’s full name is Jessica Hilda Mauboy. Her zodiac is Leo.
- She belongs to English, Indonesian, and Kuku Yalanji Aboriginal Australian ethnicity. She has three siblings.
- Her hair color is dark brown and her eyes are also dark brown. She is a Christian.
- Jessica was born into a musical family. Her dad used to play the guitar and her mom was a singer.
- Jessica is not only a great singer but also a great human being as well. She donates a lot of money to several charities.
- She loves sports and supports The North Queensland Cowboys.
- She has also launched her perfume line Be Beautiful.
- Jessica has been a subject of speculation and debate regarding her weight and looks ever since she started her career.
- Jessica has a sizable social media fan following. Her Instagram account has more than 360k followers and her Twitter profile has over 290k followers.
- She has also modeled for several magazines and has walked for many notable designers.
- Her musical influences are Dolly Paton, Tupac Shakur, John Farnham, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, Patsy Cline, and Slim Dusty.
- She has also starred in several commercials for big brands like Samsung, Head & Shoulders, Nintendo 3DS, Target Australia, Fox League, Telstra, Swisse, etc.
- Her Official YouTube channel has over 230,000 subscribers and her Facebook page has more than 575k likes.
- She is also a talented actress. She won the AACTA Award for her lovely performance in the movie The Sapphires.
- In 2020, she was chosen as one of the judges in the popular singing reality show The Voice Australia.
- Jessica is one of the most famous and influential singers from Australia.