Jakob Venn Martin Anderson abbreviated as Jake Anderson is a notable American television personality being portrayed as a witty light-eyed person with sad unpredictable incidents occurring in his life. He got fame from the popular TV show Deadliest Catch, he is married & has 1 sibling. Read on to learn about Jake Anderson net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Jake Anderson Wiki
|Full Name||Jakob Venn Martin Anderson|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1980|
|Place of Birth||Anacortes, Washington, United States|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft)|
|Jake Anderson Net Worth||$1.8 Million|
Jake Anderson was born in Anacortes in Washington DC, United States on 16 September 1980 and is currently 40 years of age. His father’s name is Keith Anderson. Jake had a sister named Chelsea Dawn Anderson. His sister passed away some time ago. In 2012, Anderson lost his dad too. There is no information about his education. He took to the sea very early in life and desired a career in crabbing and fishing.
Anderson joined as a greenhorn for the vessel Northwestern captained by Sig Hansen in 2007 and rose to prominence through the television show Deadly Catch: New Beginnings telecasted in 2007. His witty moves and energetic approach made him popular amongst the viewers and in 2012, he was promoted as a deck boss in the same vessel. In the same year, he received the Captain license. In April 2012, Anderson came live on the Facebook question and answer with the general public.
Apart from being the crew member of the sailing vessel of Deadliest catch members like Edgar Hansen, and Phil Harris, Anderson has an immense interest in skateboarding. A signature show line is released as DVS Shoes brand and he is sponsored by the same company for his athletic pursuit.
Anderson married Jenna Anderson in Seattle in 2012 and currently is the father of a boy. During the show, he met with tragic incidents in his life. First, he got the news of his only sister Chelsa Dawn Anderson, being killed during the shooting of a reality show Bitter Tears which was unexpected and sudden.
Again, Jake got the news of his father’s truck being overturned during the filming of the show Blown Off Course in early 2012. His skeletal remains were found after several months near the accident site. Both the incidents left him drained out and everything was covered in the reality show, portraying his emotional ups and downs. He is currently the captain of a ship named Saga.
Anderson reported himself being an alcoholic and earlier in his life, he was left homeless once for his ordeals for about two years. He wrote his autobiography Relapse in April 2014 which became one of the best sellers books of all time.
How much is Jake Anderson Net Worth?
According to various sources, Jake Anderson Net Worth is evaluated to be $1.8 Million. He has generated his wealth via his career, TV shows, his business, book sales, and endorsements.
Facts about Jake Anderson
- Jake’s full name is Jakob Venn Martin Anderson. His zodiac is Virgo. He is of white descent.
- Anderson is one of the most popular and beloved TV stars in the United States.
- Jake is married to Jenna Anderson and has 3 beautiful children. Their names are Cadence Anderson, Luca Anderson, and Aiden Anderson. Jake loves his children a lot.
- He is an excellent ship captain and an author. His autobiography Relapse was a best-seller.
- He has revealed that he was an alcoholic, a drug addict, and was homeless for two years. His sister’s death hit him hard and he cleaned up his act. Anderson has a tattoo for his sister’s memory.
- Jake is also a skateboarder enthusiast and has collaborated with DVS Shoes, a clothing and shoe manufacturer.
- He has a sizable social media fan following. His Instagram handle has more than 40k followers, his Twitter profile has over 100k followers and his Facebook Page has 250k followers.
- Anderson has also made appearances in other reality TV series. He has managed to gain a dedicated fan base that looks forward to seeing him on their TV screens.
- In 2012, Captain Sig Hansen officiated the wedding of Jake and Jenna Anderson. He met Jenna at a music festival.