Halima Rashid Jackson is an American and Afghan entrepreneur who is well-known for being the third ex-wife of singer Jermaine Jackson. Rashid is from a wealthy family who was born in 1970 in Afghanistan. Even though she belongs to an extremely wealthy family, she works for the betterment of women and their education. In Gambia and Afghanistan, Halima has done a lot of work for strengthening the status of women and worked for their education. Keep reading and we will let you know Halima Rashid Jackson net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Halima Rashid Jackson Wiki
|Full Name||Halima Rashid Jackson|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1970|
|Place of Birth||Afghanistan|
|Halima Rashid Jackson Net Worth||$1 Million|
Halima Rashid Jackson took birth on September 22, 1970, in Afghanistan. Her parent’s and education information is not available on the Internet. It is reported that she was brought up in a wealthy and liberal family. Halima traveled to many countries for her job. She was a business executive.
In 2004, Halima met a successful solo artist, Jermaine Jackson, brother of Michael Jackson. They fell in love and got married in the same year and she became the daughter-in-law of Joe Jackson and Katherine Jackson. She was the sister-in-law of Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Rebbie Jackson, and Ran Jackson. She was the stepmother to Jermaine’s seven children from his previous marriages.
On November 28, 2015, she was arrested in Los Angeles for domestic violence. Los Angeles Police department caught her because she was booked for the crime of corporal injury on her spouse. The charges were later dropped, as it was difficult to determine that who the real culprit was. In 2016, Halima filed for divorce from Jermaine. Their relationship ended that year. They were married for more than a decade. The union produced no children.
Halima Rashid is a businesswoman and well-known TV personality. On the web, there is no disclosure regarding her cars, bungalows, and other property. She used to keep the whole information secret. With quite good earnings, which she gained from her continuous and tireless efforts on the TV series.
The family background of Halima is highly rich. They have their part in several social organizations. They are working for the upliftment of the educational sector as well. They are continuously working on raising the level of education among women in the area of Gambia and Afghanistan.
Halima is a successful Afghan businesswoman and also a well-known TV actress. Her prestige has grown with her performance in TV shows. She got such fame from her social activities and her roles in daily soaps. Her hard work is an inspiration for many. She has appeared in many TV series such as Celebrity Wife Swap and Gone Country.
How much is Halima Rashid Jackson Net Worth?
According to various sources, Halima Rashid Jackson Net Worth is evaluated to be $1 Million. She has accumulated her wealth via her career, business, and TV shows.
Facts about Halima Rashid Jackson
- Halima Rashid Jackson is from Afghanistan. She is of Afghan descent.
- Her zodiac is Virgo. She is a Muslim.
- Her major claim to fame was her marriage to famous American singer Jermain Jackson. She has no children. In 2016, they filed for divorce.
- Halima has one sibling named Sara. She appeared in the documentary ”The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty”.
- She is also an activist and philanthropist. She works for the betterment of women in various countries like Libya, Syria, Gambia, and Afghanistan.
- Halima is active on social media sites. Her Twitter profile has over 10k followers and her Facebook page has over 1000 followers. She does not seem to be active on Instagram.
- She had been arrested for a domestic disturbance. Reportedly, Halima and Jermaine fought and she bit him in his leg. She was taken to jail and booked but later, she was released as there were many conflicting reports and the truth could be established.
- In 2019, Halima Rashid stated in an Interview that Jermaine had not paid her spousal support for over a year which he agreed to in court during the divorce settlement.