GoodGirl LA is a famed Nigerian singer and musician hailing from Lagos. She released her debut album LA Confidential in 2019. Read further to get to know GoodGirl LA Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
GoodGirl LA Biography
GoodGirl LA aka Euphemia Runyi Ekumah was conceived on February 20, 1997, in Nigeria. She was always interested in music from a very young age and would often bunk her classes to practice music. Euphemia used to listen to the songs of American singer Whitney Houston who had a large influence on her.
Her family was very religious and she has three siblings. GoodGirl LA enrolled in Kings Foundation Primary School and then attended Hopebay College. She also went to the University of Calabar to become a nurse but eventually quit it to become a musician. Her father advised her against pursuing music as a career.
GoodGirl LA competed in many singing competitions most notably Nigeria Idol. She didn’t win it but it taught her many lessons. She attended Muson School of Music in Lagos to obtain a degree in Theory of Music. In 2015, she launched her first song. In 2018, she released her song ”Far away” which got her noticed.
In 2019, GoodGirl LA released another song ”Bless me” which became a super-hit song. It gained a lot of airtime on radio stations. This song brought her newfound fame and attention. In the same year, she launched her album ”LA Confidential”. It received positive reviews and fetched her numerous awards. She also founded her own label company titled GoodGirl Enterainment.
Her most famous singles include Bless me, Fantasy, Far Away, Waste no time Jeje, Pina, Inspire you, E Sure, Greatest, Why, Sora, Happily never after, Tired, Current, Talo Lomo, Live at Marlian Fest, D4DM, Don’t Mind, Random Rant, and Jofunmi Freestyle. Euphemia also advocates for equal rights for women.
GoodGirl LA Wiki
|Full Name||Euphemia Runyi Ekumah|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1997|
|Place of Birth||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Occupation||Singer, musician, Afrofusion Artist|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|GoodGirl LA Net Worth||$100,000|
Awards and Nominations
In 2019, GoodGirl LA was nominated for The Headies Award for Best Female Vocal Performance. In 2020, she got a nomination for City People Music Award for Next Rated Female Artiste.
GoodGirl LA Net Worth
According to several reports, GoodGirl LA has a net worth of $100,000. She generates her income through her singing career and concerts.
Facts about GoodGirl LA
- GoodGirl LA’s real name is Euphemia Runyi Ekumah. Her zodiac is Pisces.
- She was born into a fairly religious family. She has three siblings.
- Her musical inspirations are Tiwa Savage, Asa, Wizkid, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, and Rihanna.
- She has a huge social media following. Her Instagram account has over 35,000 followers and her Twitter profile has over 8,000 followers. Her Youtube channel has more than 32,000 subscribers.
- Her song ”Bless Me” went viral on the internet receiving more than 1.5 million views on YouTube.
- She is presently single. She has managed to keep her dating life out of public view. She has no children.
- GoodGirl LA is one of the fastest rising Nigerian singers.
- This gorgeous and beautiful singer is poised to become one of the most famous singers in Africa.
- She is having a height of 5 ft 3 in and her weight is reported to be 57 kg.
- GoodGirl LA is living a luxurious lifestyle. She possesses a Mercedes-AMG GT 43 car.
- She is the owner of her own label GoodGirl LA Entertainment.
- GoodGirl LA is a big admirer of late American singer Whitney Houston.
- She has a very attractive physique. She is yet to reach the peak of her illustrious career.