Gloria Reuben is a famous Canadian actress, singer, and producer. She is well-known for her role as Jeanie Boulet in the critically acclaimed TV series ER. Read further to find out Gloria Reuben net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Gloria Reuben was born on June 9, 1964, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She was one of the six children. Her father Cyril George Reuben was an Engineer and her mother Pearl Avis was a singer. She was very young when her father dies. She went to the Royal Conservatory of Music to study jazz, ballet, and music technique & theory.
Gloria Reuben Wiki
|Full Name||Gloria Elizabeth Reuben|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1964|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Occupation||Actress, TV producer, Singer, Film producer|
|Height||5 feet 8 in (1.72 m)|
|Weight||121 lbs (55 kg)|
|Gloria Reuben Net Worth||$5 Million|
Gloria started her career by appearing as a host in Polka Dot Door. Then she appeared in the series The Flash and Homicide: Life on the Street. In 1995, she landed the role of Jeanie Boulet in the medical drama series ER. It was a great success and she became quite famous. Her character proved very popular with the audience. She also had a major role in the TV series 1-800-Missing as FBI agent Brooke Haslett.
Gloria Reuben had a significant role in Steven Spielberg’s movie Lincoln. She played a former slave Elizabeth Keckley. The movie was a Box-office success earning over $275 million against a $65 million budget. It received spectacular reviews and was nominated for 12 Oscars (winning 2). Gloria’s performance was also positively received. She also appeared as a series regular on the TV Show Mr. Robot.
She has appeared in several movies such as Nick of Time, The Sentinel, Lincoln, Admission, Reasonable Doubt, Timecop, Indiscreet, Jean of the Joneses, Who We Are Now, and The Jesus Rolls. A lot of people are interested in Gloria Reuben net worth because of her noteworthy career.
Her appearances on TV include Homicide: Life on the Street, ER, The Flash, The Agency, Raising the Bar, Numb3rs, Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise, Betty & Coretta, Mr. Robot, Saints & Sinners, Blindspot, City on a Hill and Cloak and Dagger.
Awards and Achievements
Gloria has won several awards in her illustrious careers such as the OFTA TV Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Cast and Viewers for Quality Television Awards. She has also been nominated for a Golden Globe, NAACP Image Awards, Black Reel Awards, Goldderby Awards, and Primetime Emmy Awards.
Gloria Reuben Net Worth
Gloria Reuben has an estimated net worth of $5 million. Most of her wealth has come from her appearances in movies and TV Series.
Facts about Gloria Reuben
- Gloria Reuben is multiracial. Her full name is Gloria Elizabeth Reuben.
- She is of Jewish and African descent. She learned piano at a young age.
- She married Wayne Isaak in 2003 but divorced in 2003. They have no children together.
- Gloria released a memoir titled My Brothers’ Keeper in 2019. It deals with her grief and experiences about her two brothers’ death.
- She is also a talented singer. She used to sing as a backup for Tina Turner. Gloria has also released two music albums.
- Gloria is a social activist as well. She raises awareness about Climate Change, global issues, human rights, and HIV/AIDS. She is also a leading member of the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights. She also gives her services to National Wildlife Federation.
- She is one of the richest TV actresses from Canada. Gloria currently resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- In 1999, People magazine chose her as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the World.
- Gloria is also very active on social media accounts. Her Instagram account has over 9000 followers and her Twitter profile has more than 6500 followers.
- She supported Democrat candidate Joe Biden in the 2020 US Presidential Elections.