Genevieve Gregson is an eminent Australian athlete and professional runner. She is a national record holder. Keep reading to get to know Genevieve Gregson net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Genevieve Gregson Wiki
|Full Name||Genevieve Gregson|
|Date of Birth||4 August 1989|
|Place of Birth||Benowa, Australia|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Genevieve Gregson Net Worth||$1 Million|
Genevieve Gregson was conceived on August 4, 1989, in Benowa, Australia. She is of Spanish, Italian, and French descent. Her father’s name is Tony LaCaze and her mother’s name is Donna LaCaze. Gen enrolled in the Tamborine Mountain State School and then joined the John Paul College. She also attended the University of Florida where she obtained a degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Genevieve Gregson started running at the tender age of 9. She has been coached by Nic Bideau, David Howells, Todd Morgan, and Paul Spangler. She competes in the 3000 meters and 500 meters steeplechase events. In the 2012 Melbourne Track Classic, she came in 2nd position. In the 2012 Indianapolis American Milers Club, Gen won the 3000 meters steeple chase and 1500 meters steeplechase.
While she was studying at the University of Florida, Genevieve competed in the National Collegiate Athletic Association. At the 2012 Olympics, Gen managed to set the Olympic A-Qualifying time of 9:41. This was a great achievement for her as no other Australian athlete was able to match her feat. She became a top trend on Twitter and gained fame and recognition. Major brands like Nike and New Balance offered her sponsorship deals. Genevieve was selected to represent Australia in the 2012 Summer Olympics.
Some people especially manager Eric Hollingsworth felt that she did not deserve such a chance. Gen competed in the event but failed to reach the finals. She had a rough 2013 due to an ankle injury. She returned to Commonwealth Games in 2014 and performed really well. Gen did not make it to the final of the 2015 World Championships. She also competed in the 2016 Rio Olympics. Her next performance was at the 2018 Commonwealth Games where she came fifth.
Genevieve Gregson Net Worth
Genevieve Gregson has an impressive net worth of $1 million. She has generated her wealth through her running career, sponsorships, and brand endorsements. According to several magazines, she earns more than $70,000 per year.
Facts about Genevieve Gregson
- Genevieve Gregson is one of the most prominent Australian female athletes. Her nickname is Gen.
- Her zodiac is Leo. She has naturally blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She has striking features.
- Genevieve is dating athlete Ryan Gregson. She presently resides in the United States.
- She was granted an athletic sponsorship at the University of Florida.
- She s having a height of 5 ft 6 inches and her weight is approximately 53 kg.
- She has signed numerous endorsement deals with many brands which increases her overall wealth.
- Gen often posts several products on her Instagram account such as Nike’s bra and underwear, and several creams for which she is paid handsomely by brands.
- She is active on social media sites. Her Instagram account has over 130k followers and her Twitter account has more than 20,000 followers. Her Facebook page has over 50k followers.