Evander Holyfield is one of the most popular boxers of America, who proved his skill at a professional level up to the year 2011. He is an undisputed champion, who has excelled in heavyweight and cruiserweight, and light heavyweight divisions. Commonly, he is known as ‘’The Real Deal” or as ‘’The Warrior”. In the genre of heavyweight, Holyfield is the only champion who has won the World Heavy Weight Championship four times. Read further to know Evander Holyfield net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Evander Holyfield Wiki
|Full Name||Evander Holyfield|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1962|
|Place of Birth||Atmore, Alabama, United States|
|Spouse/Partner||Candi Calvana Smith, Janice Itson, Paulette Bowen|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Evander Holyfield Net Worth||$1 Million|
Evander Holyfield was conceived on October 19, 1962, in Atmore, Alabama. He has 8 siblings and his childhood was difficult. Evander started boxing at a very young age and became a champion boxer in his school. He went on to represent the USA in multiple Olympic events.
This popular boxing challenger was born in the year of 1962 and the birthplace is Atmore. Throughout his career, Evander has won 44 titles, which is a really impressive result of a boxer. After a most successful career, he was forcibly retired in 1994 due to health and he returned back to the ring after a one year of break.
After returning to the boxing track, he defeated Mike Tyson, the number one boxer of that time. It was the most significant achievement of his career. According to The Ring magazine, this war was The Fight of the Year also for the fans of Mike, it was the ‘Upset of the Year’.
This mill town boy was started his career as a boxer from the age of seven and got the chance to enter the Olympics at the age of thirteen. When Holyfield was just fifteen years old, he has won the regional championship as the best boxer of the South-Eastern region. His career graph is designed with 160 wins, 76 knockouts, and 14 losses.
Out of the ring, he has another identity too. The popular American dancer and actor Bernard Holyfield is the elder brother of this boxer. His personal life is also very colorful. Three women, who were legally wedded with this man are, Paulette Bowen, Janice Itson, and Candi Smith. He has eleven children too. One of his sons, Elijah is now a footballer at the University of Georgia.
Holyfield is the king of endorsements. He promotes the famous brand Coca-Cola. He is the founder of Real Deal record. Another significant achievement he assured when he carried the Olympic Torch. At his glorious time, his net worth touched the height of $200 million. But he was bankrupted and lost big parts of these possessions, even some of his valuable medals too. He spent frivolously and lost a large amount of money due to his divorces. He also paid much in child support. He started many failed businesses.
How much is Evander Holyfield Net Worth?
According to various sources, Evander Holyfield Net Worth is evaluated to be $1 Million. He has earned his wealth via his boxing career, movies, TV shows, endorsements, and sponsorships. Despite earning over $500 million in his career, his net worth is reduced to only one million dollars.
Facts about Evander Holyfield
- Evander Holyfield is one of the most accomplished and popular boxers in the world. His zodiac is Libra.
- He is the only boxer in the world who is a 4-time World Heavyweight Champion.
- Evander has eleven children with 6 different women.
- He is very well known for his rivalry with Mike Tyson. In his rematch against Tyson, he was a bit on his ears several times by Mike. This created great controversy and Holyfield was declared the winner.
- He is active on social media sites. His Instagram account has over 450k followers, his Twitter profile has more than 300k followers and his Facebook page has over 900,000 followers.
- He also appeared in many movies and TV shows such as WWE, SNL, Dancing with the Stars, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Arthur, Celebrity Big Brother (UK), and Bailando 2016.
- Evander has been accused of using steroids and HGH. However, he denied such allegations.
- He has had several financial difficulties in his life. At one time, he declared bankruptcy. He lost a big amount of money on failed businesses, his divorces, alimony, and unnecessary spending.
- He is a born-again Christian. Holyfield is the owner of Real Deal Records. He endorsed several brands in his career such as Coca-Cola, Sega Genesis, Adidas, and Nike.