Danielle Knudson is a famous Canadian model. Born in 1989, she is a top-notch model today. She is more in the news for her relationship with famous tennis player Milos Raonic. Danielle did not mean to be a model but it happened by chance. Read on to learn about Danielle Knudson net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Danielle Knudson Wiki
|Full Name||Danielle Knudson|
|Date of Birth||July 17, 1989|
|Place of Birth||Red Deer, Canada|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Danielle Knudson Net Worth||$2 Million|
Danielle Knudson is a small-town girl born and raised up in Red Deer in Alberta, Canada. Growing up, she was a tomboy and was more interested in sports. She used to do hiking, skiing as her surroundings also had mountains covered. Not many would know but Danielle was a Figure Skater in Alberta playing Freestyle skiing in the team for almost a decade. Information regarding her education is not available on the internet.
Danielle’s major source of income has been through her modelling. Walking down the ramps, working for Guess, Danielle is now establishing herself in the fashion & modeling industry. Danielle currently resides in New York. Danielle is focusing on her career and wants to take all the opportunities thrown at her. If she was not modelling, she would have completed her interior designing and could have done a job.
Danielle was discovered in her early years when she was just 8 years old. She went to an auction with her mother where she was scouted but she did not start modelling then. When she was 15 years old, she went to Tokyo from school and did modelling only in summers.
Danielle was later signed on by Wilhelmina agency located in New York and she took modelling as her career. Her life changed after she got signed for Guess’s spring jeans Campaign in the year 2014. She could not believe it and it was dream come true for her. Guess campaign worked wonders for her. She then got the chance to shoot for Sports Illustrated many times. Danielle has walked the ramp several times for various designers and brands.
It was only a year later that Danielle’s fame rose to no bounds. Pop singer Justin Bieber uploaded Danielle’s photo asking for the mysterious Guess girl and calling her stunning. The sky knew no boundaries as Danielle was all over on social media networks and news media. Even the rumors flew that Justin and Danielle were dating. Danielle got the fame overnight after that incident. Danielle rubbished the rumors of dating Justin but accepted that they do have mutual friends and they are simply friends now.
Danielle confirmed her relationship in 2015 of dating pro tennis player Milos Raonic and she is seen supporting him in his several matches also. However, the couple split up later.
Danielle Knudson Net Worth
According to several credible sources, Danielle Knudson has a net worth of $2 million. She makes money via her modeling gigs, commercials, TV appearances, and brand endorsements.
Facts about Danielle Knudson
- Danielle Knudson is one of the most famous and in-demand Canadian models in the world.
- Her zodiac is Cancer. She is of mixed racial background.
- Danielle is a Christian. Her eyes are of dark brown color and her hair is blonde. She loves hiking, figure skating, and surfing.
- Her body measurements are known to be 38-32-40 and her bra size is 36C.
- She wears a shoe of size 7 (US). Danielle is a big pet lover. Her dress size is 4.
- She has millions of fans all over the world who admires her stunning looks and charming personality.
- She is quite popular on social media sites. Her Instagram account has over 500,000 followers and her Twitter profile attracts more than 15,000 followers. Her Facebook page has over 78k likes.
- She was in a relationship with Tennis player Milos Raonic. She seems to be single these days and has no children.
- Danielle is currently focusing on her career. She wants to achieve a lot more in her life. She has graced the covers of many international magazines and has walked for many top-notch designers.