Cyn Santana has created a name for herself as a video-humorist, singer, TV Star, and stunning model. This 28-year-old girl owns her beauty to Dominican and Salvadorian backgrounds. There is barely any information on her parents or her childhood but her brother’s suicide feed the news media for a long time. Read further to learn about Cyn Santana net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Cyn Santana Wiki
|Full Name||Cyn Santana|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Washington Heights, New York, United States|
|Occupation||Musician, TV Star, model|
|Spouse/Partner||Joe Budden, Ray Stacks, American Drake|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Cyn Santana Net Worth||$0.9 Million|
Cyn Santana took birth on October 20, 1992, in New York, United States. Information regarding her parents or education is scarce on the Internet. It is very rare that a big celebrity like Santana does not have information available about her family. However, there were a lot of media reports about her brother’s suicide. She has Dominican and Salvadorian ancestry.
Despite taking acting classes early even while studying, her fame was neither instant nor through a television show or movie. This makes Cyn Santana’s present wealth real appreciative. Her value has almost doubled in the last year. Her first steps to the road of fame were with doing impressions of popular stars like Kat Stacks and Nicki Minaj on YouTube. Most of these went viral mostly because of her personalized touch.
Additionally, Cyn’s funny videos like comedians also garnered much attention. These videos landed her the opportunity in the fourth season of the popular VH1 reality show Love & Hip Hop in 2013 which gave her unparallel national fame.
Her most famous songs are Real Life, You Remember, Don’t make me, W.Y.T., Say less, No Question, Curtains Closed, Love Me Better, and Redirected Energy. Her genre is R&B and Soul. She is signed with label Cyn Santana.
In the same year, despite not being a lesbian, she had an intense affair with her colleague in the same show, Erica Mena who is also a hot model. The duo broke up in 2014 and then Erica got engaged to her boyfriend Bow Wow. Today, Cyn is allegedly married to her long-time boyfriend Raymond Stacks though it is not confirmed.
While doing impressions at the start of her career, Cyn developed a passion for music and started her singing career. Ever since her career started, she has been extremely active on social media and today has an enormous presence there with over 3.7 million Instagram followers and over 680,000 Twitter followers. She has also dabbled in charity work and is presently busy promoting her own clothing line, ‘NU’ which she started 4 years ago. In 2018, she appeared on the TV series Hip Hop Squares as a panelist.
How much is Cyn Santana Net Worth?
According to various sources, Cyn Santana Net Worth is evaluated to be $900 Thousand. She has generated her wealth via her career, TV shows, her clothing line, songs, and endorsements.
Facts about Cyn Santana
- Cyn Santana is a multi-talented girl. She is a singer, TV star, designer, comedian, and model. Her zodiac is libra. Her ethnicity is Salvadorian and Dominican.
- She is also a very good impressionist. She has impersonated many famous celebs like Ray J, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce, and Kat Stacks.
- Her stunning looks and curvaceous body has made millions of fans all around the world.
- She has a huge social media following. Her Instagram handle has more than 3.7 million followers, her Twitter profile has over 680k followers, and her Facebook page has over 9k followers.
- Cyn Santana is also an activist and a philanthropist. She has raised awareness about mental illness. She dedicated a song to her late brother.
- Her body measurements are determined to be 37-27-42. She wears a shoe of size 7 and her dress size is reported to be 6.
- Cyn was dating Joe Budden for a long time. But they split up in 2019. Cyn revealed that leaving Joe was the best thing she has ever done in her life.
- Although she has dated Erica Mena in the past, Cyn has clarified that she is not gay.
- She is the owner of a clothing line and has also modeled for various magazines.
- Cyn Santana makes additional income via her sponsored posts. Major brands pay a big amount of money to famous celebrities like Cyn to promote their products on social media. Each post can garner Santana several thousand dollars.
- She has a Mercedes Benz GLE truck gifted by her former partner Joe Budden. Cyn also possesses a Range Rover.