Claire Foy is an English actress who is famous for portraying Queen Elizabeth II in the popular Netflix series The Crown. She has won major awards for her immaculate performances. Keep reading and we”ll reveal Claire Foy net worth in this article.
View this post on Instagram
Claire Foy Wiki
|Full Name||Claire Elizabeth Foy|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1984|
|Place of Birth||Stockport, Greater Manchester, England|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, TV personality|
|Spouse/Partner||Stephen Campbell Moore|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 3¾ in)|
|Claire Foy Net Worth||$4 Million|
Claire was born on 16 April 1984 in Greater Manchester, England. Her grandparents belonged to Kildare and Dublin. Sh was brought up in Leeds and Manchester. Her parents got divorced when she was just 8 years old. She attended Aylesbury High School and Liverpool John Moores University. Claire learned the craft of acting at Oxford School of Drama.
Claire Foy started her career in 2008 by appearing in TV series Being Human. She landed the role of Amy Dorrit in miniseries Little Dorrit. She made her film debut in 2011’s ”Season of the Witch”. In 2010, she joined the cast of Upstairs, Downstairs as Lady Persephone Towyn. In 2011, she appeared in series The Promise. In 2014, Claire was cast as Kate Balfour in action series Crossbones. In 2015, she joined the historial drama series Wolf Hall as Anne Boleyn.
In 2016, Claire gained international fame when she was cast as Queen Elizabeth II in Netflix series The Crown. It won critical acclaim and Claire’s performance was greatly appreciated. This series made her a mega-star overnight. She reprised the role in season 2. Again, her performance was praised. She did not play the role in season 3 becuase Netflix cast Olivia Coleman to portray the aging Queen.
In 2018, Claire joined the Neil Armstrongs’s biopic First man as his wife Janet Armstrong. Her moving performance was one of the highlight of the film. She appeared in Steven Soderbergh’s thriller Unsane and The Girl in the Spider’s Web in the same year. Claire is slated to appear as Emily Richardson-Wain in movie Louis Wain. She has also performed on stage most notably the role of Lady Macbeth.
Claire has also made appearances in The Night Watch, The White Heat, Saturday Night Live, Doctors, Terry Pratchett’s Going Postal, Hacks, Vampire Academy, Wreckers, The Lady in the Van, Season of the Witch and Breathe.
Awards and Achievements
Clair Foy has won several accolades in her imoressive career. In 2017, she won the Golden Globe award for Best Actress for her role in The Crown. She also grabbed an Emmy Award for Outstanding Leading Actress in a drama series for the same role. She also won a SAG Award andCritics’ Choice Movie Award.
Claire has been nominated for BAFTA TV Award, Satellite Award, Gold Derby Award, and a BAFTA Award. She is currently one of the best actresses in the world.
Claire Foy Net Worth
Claire has a net worth of $4 million. She has made a fortune through her brilliant acting in movies and TV series.
Facts about Claire Foy
- Caire’s full name is Claire Elizabeth Foy. She is of Irish ethnicity. Her Zodiac sign is Aries.
- While she was in University, she had to do some odd/weird jobs to pay for her tuition.
- Claire auditioned for the role of Queen Elizabeth in The Crown while she was four months pregnant. After giving birth to her daughter, she performed the role which was brought her critical acclaim.
- Her piercing blue eyes and straight gaze got her the breakthrough role in the miniseries Little Dorrit.
- At one time, Claire aspired to become a cinematographer but realized that she is not very good at it and instead focused on her acting skills.
- Before gaining fame, she used to live with five of her frends. She has faced immense struggle and rejection in her career.
- Her hair color is light brown and her eye color is blue. She has a dress size of 4 and bra size of 34A. She has body measurements of 35-24-35.
- Her dad’s name is David Foy and her mom’s name is Caroline Foy. She is the youngest of three children.
- When she was just 17, Claire developed a tumor in her one eye for which she had to receive steroids treatment leading to bad skin and weight gain.
- Claise is a huge admirer of Bruce Springsteen, Mark Ruffalo, Stephen Gately and Jack Nicholson.
- She wanted to become a ballet dancer but abandoned her plans later as she suffered from juvenile arthritis.
- Claire Foy is active on social media sites. Her Instagram account has over 600,000 followers.
- She got hitched to actor Stephen Campbell Moore in 2014. Their marrige lasted until 2018. Together, they have a lovely daughter named Ivy Rose who was born in 2015.