Cara Delevingne is a notable British model, actress, and singer. She is well-known for her appearances in the movies Suicide Squad, Paper Towns, and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. She is one of the top models on the planet. Keep reading and we”ll reveal Cara Delevingne Net Worth to you.
View this post on Instagram
Cara Delevingne Wiki
|Full Name||Cara Jocelyn Delevingne|
|Date of Birth||12 August 1992|
|Place of Birth||Hammersmith, London, England|
|Occupation||Model, Actress, Singer, TV Personality|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Cara Delevingne Net Worth||$28 Million|
Cara Delevingne was conceived on August 12, 1992, in London, United Kingdom. Her father Charles Hamar Delevingne is a wealthy real estate developer and her mother Pandora Anne Delevigne is a homemaker. She has three siblings. Cara enrolled in Francis Holland School for Girls Bedales School for her studies. She followed her sister and decided to become a model.
Cara got her first modeling assignment at the tender age of 10. She posed for Vogue Italia with model Lady Eloise Anson. In 2009, she signed a contract with a modeling agency and in 2011, her first catwalk was at London Fashion Week. Since then, she has walked in more than 50 shows.
Cara has walked for several brands and designers, for instance, Jason Wu, Cacharel, Thakoon, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana, Costume National, Moschino, Moschino, Iceberg, Gabriele Colangelo, Blumarine, Tom Ford, Donna Karan, Trussardi, Giles, Nina Ricci, Just Cavalli, Iceberg, Chanel, Issa, Preen, Kenzo, Stella McCartney, Paul & Joe, Derek Lam, DKNY, Burberry, Issa, Topshop, Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera, Ermanno Scervino, Ports 1961, Rag & Bone, Mango, YSL, Carolina Herrera, Louis Vuitton, and Anthony Vaccarello.
Cara Delevingne is signed to several modeling agencies, for instance, IMG Models, Elite Model Management in France, DNA Model Management, Scoop Models in Denmark, Place Model Management, Storm Models in London, and Fashion Model Management in Milan.
In 2012, Cara landed the role of Princess Sorokina in the drama movie Anna Karenina. It was a moderate box office success. In 2014, she appeared in the thriller movie The Face of an Angel for which she received positive reviews. In 2015, her movie Paper Towns was released which grossed over $80 million and her acting was praised. She received several awards and nominations for this role.
In 2016, she appeared in DC movie Suicide Squad which was a big commercial success. She played the role of Enchantress in this film. In 2017, she starred in the sci-fi movie Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. In 2018, she appeared as Kath Talent in the drama film London Fields. In 2019, she was cast in the TV series Carnival Row.
She has appeared in many music videos including Nightmare, Can’t-Wait, Ugly Boy, Facemelt, Shameless, You Can Dance, I Feel Everything, Bad blood, Rudeboy Lovesong and Imagine. She has lent her voice in the video game Grand Theft Auto V.
Cara has released numerous songs such as Breathe, S*x Drive, Pills, CC the World, Live And Let Die, I want candy, Rudeboy Lovesong, Secret Life of Tigers, Fetch the Bolt Cutters, and Sonnentanz. She has posed for several magazines such as Elle, Vogue, LOVE, Glamour, Elle UK, Russh, Elle Australia, Jalouse, British GQ, The Edit, Vanity Magazine, and Wall Street Journal. She co-wrote and published her book ”Mirror, Mirror” in 2017.
View this post on Instagram
Awards and Achievements
Cara Delevingne has gathered numerous awards and accolades in her glorious career. In 2012 and 2014, she won the Model of the Year Award at the British Fashion Awards. In 2015, she was awarded the Rising Star Award by CinemaCon Awards. She also received the ”Breakthrough Actress” Award at Elle Style Awards.
In the same year, she grabbed the Teen Choice Awards for ”Choice Movie: Breakout Star” and ”Choice Summer Movie Star: Female”. In 2016, she won the ”Choice Movie Actress: AnTEENcipated” at Teen Choice Awards. She also got nominated for the Seriously Popular Award at People’s Choice Awards. In 2017, Cara was nominated for the ”Choice Style Icon” and ”Choice Summer Movie Actress” Awards.
How much is Cara Delevingne Net Worth?
According to various credible sources, Cara Delevingne Net Worth is evaluated to be $28 Million. She has accumulated her wealth through her modeling career, endorsements, and appearing in movies. Her wealth is expected to increase in the future as she is just in her 20s.
Facts about Cara Delevingne
- Cara is one of the richest and most influential models in the world. Her zodiac is Leo. She belongs to the Christian religion.
- She belongs to multiple ethnicities. Cara has English, French, German, Scottish, Portuguese, Ashkenazi Jewish, Welsh, French, Dutch, and Jersey roots.
- She used to identify as bisexual but is now pansexual. She’s had affairs with numerous celebrities of both genders.
- She has been nominated for several British LGBT Awards. Her sister Poppy Delevingne is also a model.
- Cara has revealed that notorious movie produced Harvey Weinstein tried to kiss her without her consent and offered her a movie role if she sleeps with him. She felt terrified and scared.
- Her godmother is famous English actress Joan Collins and her godfather is Nicholas Coleridge. She comes from a very rich and influential family.
- Cara has blonde hair and her eyes are of blue color. Her measurements are determined to be 32-24-34 and her dress size is 4 (US). She wears a shoe of size 8.5 (US).
- She is one of the top 50 models in the world according to the website models.com
- Cara is very good friends with Kendall Jenner and Genevieve Garner.
- She has stated that she had to deal with depression in her teens.
- She is not only a model and an actress but she is also a beatboxer. She can also play drums.
- Cara is reported to be inspired by director Martin Scorsese and actress Meryl Streep.
- She is also the owner of a tech company that sells s*x products.
- Cara Delevingne has also authored a book titled Mirror, Mirror. She has also released several songs.
- She has a huge social media following. Her Instagram account has over 42 million followers and her Twitter profile has more than 9 million followers. Her Facebook page has over 8 million likes.
- Cara was included in the list of ”Most Desirable Women” by AskMen Magazine.