Cameron Russell is an American model famous for her chiseled figure and perfect skin tone. She has graced the covers of many popular magazines. She had no plans of becoming a model till her mid-teens. Keep reading to know Cameron Russell net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Cameron Russell Wiki
|Full Name||Cameron Russell|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Occupation||Model, Activist, TV personality|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Cameron Russell Net Worth||$6 Million|
Russell was born on June 14, 1987, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Her mother, Robin Chase is the founder and owner of Zipcar, a car-sharing American-based company. Her father is an engineer and also owned a now-defunct company dealing with social networking and car-sharing.
Russell attended the Commonwealth School and displayed great interest in politics from childhood. Her friend who had been involved in the Presidential elections arranged a meeting with President Bill Clinton in 1998 when she was only 10 years old.
There she got good advice on how to concentrate on people and their aspirations and complete schooling. Cameron got greatly influenced by the talk and went on to graduate with Economics and political science as her major from Columbia University in 2003. Prior to this, she had briefly attended the Wellesley College in Massachusetts.
Modeling was a part-time affair for Cameron Russell. She started modeling at the Ford Model agency run by her mother’s friend at the age of 16 years. Gradually leaving her plans of becoming a politician aside, Russell took up full-time modeling as she gained popularity and money.
She worked with numerous famous photographers like Meisel, Mac Dean, and Knight and was featured in popular magazines like Vogue, W, Teen Vogue, and Numero. Top clothing companies like Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Calvin Klein, Benetton hired her as their face. Many people are curious about Cameron Russell net worth because of her inspiring career.
Russell was involved with several runway shows by famous designers like Prada, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Diane von Fürstenberg and many more. Her TED talk of 2012 became one of the 20 most popular talks of all time emphasizing frankly about genetic giftedness for her career. The presentation was titled Looks Aren’t Everything. Believe Me, I am A Model. She was widely appreciated for her forthrightness.
Cameron has appeared in advertisements for many companies and brands such as Armani, Calvin Klein, Free Soul, Ermanno Scervino, Bloomingdale, Givenchy, Ann Taylor, Yves Saint Laurent makeup, Victoria’s Secret, Lacoste, Paul & Joe, Kenzo, Benetton, Monsoon, Jill Stuart, H&M, Giorgio Armani Cosmetics and Salvatore Ferragamo.
Apart from her current career, Russell is the owner of the blog ArtRoots. In her blog, she showcases public art and talks about political affairs. In her spare time, she indulges in street art. She is the executive producer of the Big Bad Lab. In her talk, Russell advised young girls to opt for other career opportunities other than modeling as she feels that the field is full of corruption and manipulation.
Cameron Russell Net Worth
According to credible sources, Cameron Russell has an estimated net worth of $6 million. She has generated her wealth via her modeling career, movies, TV shows, and endorsements.
Facts about Cameron Russell
- Cameron Russell is one of the most prominent and leading models in the world. She has English, Swedish, Finnish, and German ancestry. Her zodiac is Gemini.
- She has dark blonde hair and light brown eyes. Cameron’s body measurements are determined to be 35-23-34.
- Her dress size is 4. She wears a shoe of size 8.
- Cameron is a Christian. She is the mother of a boy named Asa Baker Russell. Her current partner’s name is not known.
- She has worked with many major brands such as Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Calvin Kelin, and H&M.
- Russell started modeling at the young age of 16.
- She always had an interest in politics. She wanted to become a politician when she was young.
- Despite being a model herself, Cameron advised young girls to not become a model and choose a different career.
- She has a sizable social media following. Her Instagram handle has over 140k followers, her Twitter profile has more than 25k followers and her Facebook page has over 20,000 followers.
- In 2000, her mom Robin Chase co-founded the company ZipCar which provides automobile services to its members.
- In 2017, she spread awareness during the #MeToo campaign. Cameron is a climate change activist. She also campaigns for women’s rights.