Brody Dalle is an eminent Australian singer and songwriter. She is mostly known for being a member of the band, the Distillers. In 2014, she released her solo debut album Diploid Love which was very well recieved. Read further to get to know Brody Dalle net worth.
View this post on Instagram
Brody Dalle Wiki
|Full Name||Bree Joanna Alice Robinson|
|Date of Birth||1 January 1979|
|Place of Birth||Melbourne, Australia|
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, musician, guitarist, film score composer|
|Spouse/Partner||Josh Homme (2nd Ex-husband), Tim Armstrong (1st ex-husband)|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Brody Dalle Net Worth||$4 Million|
Bree Joanna Alice Robinson was conceived on 1 January 1979 in Melbourne, Australia. She has a younger half-sister named Morgana Robinson. Her father was an abusive and violent person and used to sexually abuse Brody when she was very young. This had a traumatic effect on Dalle and she fell into drugs. She never conformed to normality and was even expelled from multiple catholic schools.
Brody Dalle started her incredible career at the age of 13. In 1995, she formed a band named Sourpuss with her friends. Later, she formed a band named the Distillers in 1997. They released their debut album titled The Distillers in 2000. It brought them acclaim and recognition. In 2002, they released their second album named Sing Sing Death House which was very popular. It brought them additional fame and wealth.
The Distiller delivered their third album, Coral Fang, in 2003. It was a great success. The album was named in the 50 Greatest CD’s of 2003 list by Blender magazine. In 2005, the Distillers disbanded. Dalle started working with other musicians for many years. In 2012, she planned to release her debut album. She released her debut album titled Diploid Love in 2014. It received positive reviews and fetched her many nominations. This album reached #7 on the Heatseekers Album chart in the U.S. In 2018, Brody confirmed that the Distillers will be reunited. Fans were very happy to hear this news. Currently, she is focusing on raising her children.
Some of her most famous songs are Rat race, Don’t Mess with me, Drain the Blood, Underworld, Dismantle Me, Carry On, Parties for Prostitutes, The Hunger, The World Comes Tumblin’, Beat your Heart Out, Sick of it all, Die on a rope, Seneca Falls, Oh Serena and The Blackest Years. Her musical inspirations are Nirvana, Madonna, Beatles, Flipper, Discharge, Black Flag, Holes, Bikini Kill and Courtney Love.
Brody has collaborated with numerous artists including Sourpuss, Nosfell, Nick Valensi, The Distillers, Transplants, Freeland, Spinnerette, Boots Electric, Garbage, Queens of the Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails, Leftover Crack, and Eagles of Death Metal. Her genres are punk rock, alternative rock, hardcore punk, and garage rock. She is signed with Warner Music, Sire, Fellaheen, and Epitaph.
If we talk about Brody’s personal life, we can report that Dalle has been divorced twice. She first married Tim Armstong who was very abusive and controlling to her. Then, she married Josh Homme and they had three children together. In 2019, the couple decided to split up. Dalle accused Homme of being abusive to her and in return, Homme also claimed that Dalle was the one who was violent and abusive. They even had restraining orders filed against each other.
Awards and Nominations
Brody Dalle has not won many awards in her career. However, she was awarded the NME Award for Hottest Woman.
How much is Brody Dalle Net Worth?
According to various sources, Brody Dalle Net Worth is evaluated to be $4 Million. She has generated her wealth through her singing career, albums, live concerts, royalties, and endorsements.
Facts about Brody Dalle
- Brody Dalle is one of the most leading and hottest Australian singers right now.
- Her real name is Bree Joanna Alice Robinson. Her zodiac is Capricorn.
- Brody was married to Josh Homme from 2005 to 2019. They have three beautiful children together whose names are Wolf Dillon Reece Homme, Orrin Ryder Homme, and Camille Harley Joan Homme.
- She has revealed that her father was an abusive and violent person who left their family when she was little. She was also sexually abused by her father.
- Brody used to take training as an Olympic swimmer.
- She used to take drugs in her teens.
- Brody has claimed that she was physically and mentally abused by both her ex-husbands.
- She was named as one of the hottest women in the world by NME magazine.
- She has a significant social media following. Her Instagram handle has over 200,000 followers and her Youtube channel has over 40k subscribers. Her Facebook page has more than 150,000 likes.
- Brody Dalle has had a very rough childhood. She was once expelled from a catholic school for her disorderly conduct.