Adut Akech Net Worth
Adut Akech is a prominent South-Sudanese Australian model and actress. She took the modeling world by storm when she won the 2019 Model of the Year Award. She is currently one of the top 50 models according to Models.com Keep reading and we’ll let you know Adut Akech Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Adut Akech Wiki
|Full Name||Adut Akech Bior|
|Date of Birth||25 December 1999|
|Place of Birth||South Sudan|
|Nationality||Australian, South Sudanese|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Adut Akech Net Worth||$1 Million|
Adut Akech Bior was conceived on December 25, 1999 in South Sudan. She was brought up in Kenya. Her family moved to Australia as refugees when Adut was only 7 years old. She has five siblings. Adut took the name of ”Mary” because people couldn’t pronounce her birth name correctly. She was bullied by her classmates due to her gaped tooth.
Adut Akech started her incredible career at the age of 16. Her family encouraged her to start her career early but she took the plunge when she was sixteen and signed a contract with her mom’s agency Chadwick Models. Her aunt prepared a local fashion show where she made her runway debut. Soon she was signed to Elite Model Management in France.
Adut has worked with numerous brands, for instance, Jil Sander, Ellery, Versace, Tom Ford, Anna Sui, Miu Miu, Acne Studios, Off-White, Burberry, Givenchy, Lanvin, Jason Wu, Loewe, Valentino, Zara, and Simone Rocha. In 2019, Adut was the ambassador of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week.
She has worked with several publications and magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Modern Matter, L’Officiel Singapore, Vogue Australia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Le Monde M, WSJ, T Magazine, Portrait, Elle Croatia, Who, American Vogue, British Vogue, Numero, The Gentlewoman, I-D Magazine, and Le Monde M Magazine.
It’s rumored that she is dating Nigerian singer Douglas Jack Agu who is famously known as Runtown. She works alongside United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to advocate rights and support for refugees. In 2019, Who magazine featured Adut but erroneously printed the photograph of another model. This incident caused controversy and the magazine later apologized to her for the error.
Awards and Nominations
Adut received the ”Model of the Year” Award in 2019 in London, UK. She also graced the cover of the September 2019 issue of fashion magazine British Vogue. She was also the recipient of the Model of The Year British Fashion Awards. Adut was also honored with Industry vote – Model of The Year Award. She is just the second black model to close the bridal spot in a Chanel couture show.
Adut Akech Net Worth
Adut Akech has an impressive net worth of $1 million. She generates her wealth through her modeling assignments.
Facts about Adut Akech
- Adut’s full name is Adut Akech Bior.
- She has not been involved in any feuds or controversy. Those close to her has only good things to say about her.
- Adut has kept his dating life strictly private. There are no reports on the internet about her boyfriend.
- Adut’s body measurements are determined to be 30-23-33. Her Bra size is 33C.
- She is a tall girl having a height of 5 ft 10 inches. She belongs to Christian Religion.
- Her eye color is brown and her hair is black. She wears a shoe of size 6. Her Zodiac is Capricorn.
- She is multilingual and can speak Swahili, Dinika, and English frequently.
- Adut has modeled for many international brands such as Versace, Dior, Chanel, Miu, Miu, Calvin Klein, Loewe, Burberry and Prada.
- She admires model Adriana Lima and Tyra Banks.
- Adult is active on social media sites. Her Instagram has over 1.1 million followers and her Twitter profile has more than 25,000 followers.
- She was included in the Time – 100 NEXT List in 2019.
- This beautiful and sensual model has achieved a lot in her short but successful career.