Adebukola Oladipupo is a famed Nigerian actress. She has appeared in numerous movies and TV shows. This London born actress has done really well for herself in her short career. Read further to get to know Adebukola Oladipupo Net Worth.
View this post on Instagram
Adebukola Oladipupo Biography
Adebukola Oladipupo was conceived on May 23, 1994 in London, UK. Her parents immigrated from Nigeria to the UK. She attended Bellina Nursery and Primary School and then enrolled in Babcock High School and Caleb International School for her studies. Adebukola went to Covenant University and obtained a degree in Management Information Systems. She regularly attended church in her childhood.
Adebukola Oladipupo started her impressive career by appearing in the TV series MTV Shuga. She portrayed Faa which ultimately gained her exposure. In 2015, she made appearances on Indigo, The Other Me, and Inevitable. In 2017, she appeared in a movie titled Missing in which she played a secretary. Her acting was praised and she got fame.
Oladipupo has also appeared in movies including Moms at War, Phases, Africa Magic Forbidden, This is It, Lara of Lagos, and The Men’s Club. In 2020, she joined the TV series MTV Shuga Alone Together which addressed the Covid-19 problems. This series is a major hit airing in over 60 countries worldwide. It has also received backlash for its sexually implicit content. The series is based in Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa. World Health Organization is one of the show’s producers.
Adebukola has stated that she gets her inspiration from media mogul Mo Abudu. He encouraged her to pursue her dream of acting and believe that women can be successful in any field if they want to.
Adebukola Oladipupo Wiki
|Full Name||Adebukola Oladipupo|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1994|
|Place of Birth||London, United Kingdom|
|Adebukola Oladipupo Net Worth||$150,000|
How Much is Adebukola Oladipupo Net Worth
According to numerous sources, Adebukola Oladipupo has a predictable net worth of $150,000. Her source of income is her acting career.
Facts about Adebukola Oladipupo
- Adebukola Oladipupo is one the most shining stars in the Nigerian film industry.
- She has two siblings. Her mother is her inspiration. Her Zodiac is Gemini.
- She is currently single and is not seeing anyone. She has kept her dating life private.
- Adebukola took drama courses to refine her acting skills.
- She is mostly famous for appearing in the super-hit series MTV Shuga.
- Adebukola has made millions of fans in Nigeria with her amazing performances.
- She is quite active on social media where she posts her videos and selfies frequently. Her Instagram account has over 100,000 followers and her Twitter profile has more than 3,000 followers.
- Adebukola is the ambassador for MTV SAF.
- She admires Tom Cruise, Chris Hemsworth, Marlon Brando, Keira Knightley, and Scarlett Johansson.
- Adebukola is one of the fastest rising superstars in Nigeria.
- She is a Christian and goes to church regularly. She took the advice of a pastor who told her that she can convert her talent into skills. This led her to become an actress.