Abigail Ratchford is an American swimsuit and fitness model who rose to fame due to her regular posting of semi-naked pictures on social networking sites with a huge fan following. She became a hot favorite on the men’s website and is one of the top-rated lingerie models. Her website revenue as well as modeling assignments has made her incredibly rich. Keep reading and we’ll reveal Abigail Ratchford net worth in this article.
View this post on Instagram
Abigail Ratchford Wiki
|Full Name||Abigail Ratchford|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1992|
|Place of Birth||Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Occupation||Model, TV personality|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Abigail Ratchford Net Worth||$4 Million|
Abigail Ratchford was born and majorly raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States, and later moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career in modeling. She attended the Catholic Grade School and Catholic High School and later went to the Jesuit University.
Abigail’s father is an attorney and her mother worked at a local childcare program. She is the fifth of the seven children of her parents and is believed to have Irish-German-French ethnicity.
Abigail Ratchford always aspired to become a model and her career started with local modeling assignments. She rose to fame after posting a huge number of photographs on Facebook which instantly became popular amongst male followers. She used to work as a paralegal and a secretary before becoming a model.
Abigail became a popular face on Maxim, E!, ABC, and TMZ networks. She debuted on television through the show Wild On! telecasted on Maxim channel and went on to host in NBC’’s show Parks and Recreation. She also appeared in several commercials and had a six-page print in an Australian magazine issue. Her appearance on live chat in the celebrity site The Dirty became very popular. Her Twitter account has over 1.2 million followers and her Instagram handle has an amazing 9 million followers.
Abigail Ratchford has a perfect figure of 36DD-24-36 with a 5.8 feet height and sparkling green eyes with which she has attracted a major fan base, following her every tweet, post, or picture. She was believed to be associated with multi-billionaire Jamie Lovine since 2014 and was rumored to be a gold digger.
Although super curvy and sexy, she is assumed to be a bimbo or dumb as she could not answer the very basic questions asked during an informal interview. Her semi-naked and perfectly worked-out body pictures have indeed taken the internet by storm and there are high chances that she will land up as an actress in Hollywood soon.
Awards and Achievements
Abigail has not won any significant awards in her career yet. However, she has millions of fans all around the world which is a huge achievement. She is also very rich thanks to her stunning body.
How much is Abigail Ratchford Net Worth?
According to various sources, Abigail Ratchford Net Worth is evaluated to be $4 Million. She generates her wealth via modeling career, commercials, endorsements, TV appearances, and social media.
Facts about Abigail Ratchford
- Abigail Ratchford is one of the most sought-after and popular models in the world.
- She is a Roman Catholic. Her zodiac is Aquarius. She belongs to French, German, and Irish ethnicity.
- Her body measurements are revealed to be 41-26-38 and her bra size is 36DD. She has been dubbed the ”Queen of Curves”.
- She wears a shoe of size 7.5. Abigail has green eyes and dark brown hair. She currently resides in Los Angeles.
- Ratchford has two siblings whom she loves very much. Her sister’s name is Isabella and her brother’s name is Calvin.
- Abigail is quite popular on social media. Her Instagram account has more than 9 million followers and her Twitter profile has over 1.2 million followers. Her Facebook page has nearly 4 million likes.
- Her hobbies include cooking, hanging out with friends and family, dancing and shopping.
- She is currently dating Klay Thompson and has no children. She wants to model for Victoria’s secret one day.
- Abigail is good friends with Karen Elson, Alexa Chung, and Jessica Gomes.
- According to several sources, Abigail dislikes beauty pageants. She said that young girls should believe in themselves and their beauty instead of letting someone else decide.
- She has graced the covers of many magazines such as Men’s Health, Elle, Zoo Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Maxim, E!, and Nuts.
- One of the ways she makes money is through her social media posts where she promotes the products. Big Brands pay a lot of money to advertise their products through famous celebrities like Abigail Ratchford.